Beurer Foot Warmer with Shiatsu Massage
While Raynaud's Disease symptoms most commonly include your hands and fingers, toes are the second most common body part to suffer from this phenomenon. The Beurer Foot Warmer with Shiatsu Massage is made from a soft and cosy material, and designed to help you warm up and relax your cold and sore feet. What's more, the device can also provide a stress-relieving Japanese Shiatsu massage for a complete treatment.
Benefits of the Beurer Foot Warmer
- Raynaud's Phenomenon: Combat the chill of this cold condition with a wonderfully warming foot warmer with body-hugging softness.
- Arthritis: Helping to warm joints and relieve pain, a little extra heat can go a long way to ensuring the greatest comfort.
- Improved Blood Circulation: Heat therapy and massage are the best remedies for improving poor blood flow naturally and in the comfort of your own home. The Beurer Shiatsu Foot Warmer provides both at the same time.
How Do I Use the Foot Warmer with Shiatsu Massage?
The Beurer Foot Warmer With Shiatsu Massage is easy and simple to use. Simply slip your feet in, select the function you require, sit back and relax. The heat the foot warmer gives the user will help to ease tired feet, and will also provide relief to sufferers of Raynauds Disease. The Shiatsu massage function will offer stress relief and relaxation to the user.
Watch the video below to see the device in use.
Features of the Beurer Foot Warmer
- Provides relaxing Japanese Shiatsu massage for your feet
- Made from extra soft and fluffy superfleece fibres
- Breathable material that prevents your feet from sweating
- Heat and massage can be used independently
- Comes in one universal size, suitable for even the largest feet
- Inner lining is machine washable
- Comes with a disconnectable power supply unit
- Dimensions: approximately 32 x 31cm
- Temperature Settings: 1
- Massage Function: 1
- Material: Superfleece fibres
- Machine Washable: Inner lining only
- Power in Watts: 20
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker. We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.