Beurer HK25 Heating Pad
Allowing you to stay warm without having to use your central heating to warm your entire house, the Beurer HK25 Heating Pad is a cost-efficient way of keeping your Raynaud's disease symptoms at bay this winter. The electronic pad comes with a fast heating function that warms up in moments, providing you with the highest level of comfort, and an automatic switch-off function for additional safety.
Key Features of the Beurer HK25 Heating Pad
- Great alternative to a hot water bottle
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes for added safety
- Includes three temperature settings
- Features illuminated switching positions
- Comes with a removable switch
- Heating element and cover are machine washable at 30°C
- Power in Watt: 100W
- Dimensions: approximately 40 x 30cm
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's waranty
- Certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and subject to constant quality control, meaning it is sure to feel great.
How Does the Beurer HK25 Work?
The removable switch with illuminated settings makes selecting the temperature you prefer easy and convenient, even in the dark. The Heating Pad is shaped to be easy and comfortable to use on any body part, and comes with essential safety features for peace of mind, including an automatic switch-off function that prevents the device from overheating in case you fall asleep while relaxing, and the Beurer Safety System.
How Hot Does the Beurer HK25 Get?
The Beurer HK25 has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the chart below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker. We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.