Blazewear GT6 High Performance Heated Gloves
On the coldest of winter days, or during the toughest Raynaud's disease flare ups, sometimes even the warmest of conventional gloves just won't cut it. After time outside in the elements, hands, fingers and thumbs can begin to get cold and stiff, making you uncomfortable, and unable to enjoy the outdoors, especially if you suffer from Raynaud's.
Blazewear GT6 High Performance Heated Gloves provide a brilliant solution to these problems, supplying your hands with much-needed warmth through battery powered composite heating wires that travel through the fabric of these waterproof and wind resistant gloves. Aside from being perfect for Raynaud's sufferers, the GT6 gloves are perfect for any winter sport, including skiing, para-motoring, hang-gliding and whatever else you feel like getting up to.
Comfortable with Strong Grip
The Blazewear GT6 High Performance Heated Gloves are made with a high tech and breathable material, making them water resistant, wind resistant and amazingly comfortable. Equipped with leather palms for strength and grip, you'll be able to hold on during any intensity of outdoor activity and with a soft synthetic fur interior, your hands will feel great doing it.
Woven into the fabric of these gloves is a network of the latest composite fibre heating wires, providing superior heat to all regions of the hand while being too thin to be felt for superior comfort. With this composite fibre, the GT6 High Performance Gloves are able to heat all the way around fingers and thumbs, bringing the heat all the way to the tips where the cold is felt the most.
Adjustable and Versatile
To improve functionality there are three levels of heat settings operated by an easy to use push button function, so that these gloves will be able to cope through any conditions and will keep you feeling warmer, and enjoying the outdoors, longer than ever.
Sizing for the Blazewear GT6 Performance Heated Gloves
To choose the perfect size for you, measure around the palm of your hand.
|Size ||Palm Measurement |
|Small ||7 inches |
|Medium ||8 inches |
|Large ||9 inches |
|Extra Large ||10 inches |
- Provide warmth on the coldest winter days
- Perfect for sufferers of Raynaud's disease
- Suitable for a wide range of winter sports
- Available in four sizes
- Lightweight, comfortable material
- Waterproof, wind resistant and breathable
- Durable and allow for full range of motion
- Composite nickel/chromium fibre heating wire heats from fingers to the tips
- Heating right around fingers and thumbs
- Three easy to use heat settings
- Thin wires you can't feel for maximum comfort
- Zipped pocket on back of glove
- Heat to a max temperature of 55°C
- Heating lasts for up to 6 hours
- Hand washable (note: ensure button and plug stay dry)
Included with the Blazewear GT6 High Performance Heated Gloves
- 1 x Pair of Blazewear GT6 High Performance Heated Gloves
- 1 x Pair of compact lithium polymer batteries (1800mAh capacity)
- 1 x Mains charger
See Them in Action