Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles
The world's most popular insole has been re-imagined for the winter months, and for Raynaud's sufferers, total warmth and comfort for frozen feet is now a reality!
Made to support the foot, align the legs, protect against fatigue and a host of other foot conditions, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles now lock in heat while still being breathable and wicking away moisture, the perfect Raynaud's insole for the most active of feet.
Features of Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are designed using the vast knowledge and specialisation that is expected from Superfeet Insoles. Combining technology, comfort and their patented designs means Superfeet Hot Pink Premium Insoles offer an unrivalled level of comfort and support for your feet, even in the chilliest of conditions.
- Deep Heel Cup helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable fit.
- Biomechanical Shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help distribute weight evenly, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Felted Merino Wool regulates temperature, wicks moisture & stays fresh longer.
- Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles support the feet to help align the body and maximise shoe comfort
- Soft layer of Merino wool adds extra warmth
- Patented heel cup encapsulates your heel for natural shock absorption and optimum support
- Slim, contoured shape allows the foot to rest perfectly supported on the full-length foam insole
- agION antimicrobial treatment to the top cover means your insoles remain continuously clean and hygienic
- Made of flexible foam, can fit into any shoe for a range of shoe sizes and shapes
- Ideal for sport shoes in all seasons
What is the difference between Superfeet Merino Grey Performance and Superfeet Merino White Insoles?
Both Superfeet Merino Insoles feature a soft top layer of 90% Merino wool, the difference is in their predecessors. Superfeet Merino Grey Insoles are based on Superfeet's most popular Insole, Superfeet Green Performance Insoles. Superfeet Merino White Insoles are based on the designs and performance of Superfeet Blue Active Insoles, Superfeet's most versatile insole which is thin and flexible enough to be worn in any shoe. Both Superfeet Merino products over all the same support and comfort of their predecessors but with the added all-season luxury of moisture-wicking soft-touch Merino wool.
Superfeet's 60 Day Comfort Guarantee
With Superfeet's 60 Day Comfort Guarantee, you have nothing to lose but your sore feet. If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet insoles, return them within 60 days of purchase for a credit or refund. This guarantee is only valid with a proof of purchase, and is not applicable for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet product.
Which Size of Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles Is Right For Me?
Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are available in the following sizes and can easily be trimmed to the perfect fit:
|Superfeet Code ||Size (UK) ||Size (EU) |
|A ||0 - 2 ||32 -34 |
|B ||2.5 - 4 ||35 - 37 |
|C ||4.5 - 6 ||37 - 39 |
|D ||6.5 - 8 ||40 -42 |
|E ||8.5 - 10 ||43 - 45 |
|F ||10.5 - 12 ||45 - 47 |
|G ||12.5 - 14 ||48 - 50 |
|H ||14.5 - 16 ||51 - 53 |
Video of the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles