30Seven Heated Motorbike Gloves
Motorbike riders know that they face unique challenges on the road, as few modes of transportation leave you vulnerable to so much wind, cold and other weather. That's why it's crucial, especially for Raynaud's sufferers, to keep hands warm, dry, protected, and ready to react at a moment's notice. The 30Seven Heated Motorbike Gloves were designed specifically for this purpose, with palm to fingertip warming, shock-absorbing materials, wind-proofing and a waterproof membrane.
What's Included in the Box?
The following items are included with the box:
- 1 x 30Seven Heated Motorbike Gloves
- 2 x Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 x Dual charger
Water, Wind and Shock Proof
On the road, you need your hands to be warm, dry and comfortable so that they're prepared for anything. These gloves are made with durable materials that are both wind-blocking with a waterproof membrane, ensuring that cold, wet hands are a thing of the past. Extra-long with Velcro at the wrist to keep all weather out, these heated gloves are finished with high-quality leather and shock-absorbent padding, ensuring full protection and excellent dexterity for your fingers.
The secret behind the powerful, lasting warmth that these gloves can provide is the patented Novaheat heating element, powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. With the ability to adjust the heat level to your liking, you'll be ready to maintain optimal warmth in any conditions, putting you in control of your own comfort.
Ultra-fine high-tech heating wires are invisibly integrated into the heating element, providing heat for up to eight hours at a time. These wires allow the heat to spread evenly between the back of your hands, fingers and fingertips, so you'll always be heated where you need it most.
Lightweight and Comfortable
Made with hardwearing materials that will stand up to any challenge you throw at them, the 30Seven Heated Motorbike Gloves will provide you with protection and comfort for years to come. Featuring a soft inner-lining, leather for comfort and dexterity, ergonomic fit and shock-absorbing palm padding, these gloves will redefine what you expect from a high-performance motorcycle garment.
How to Use 30Seven Heated Apparel
- Waterproof membrane and windproof materials
- Hot spots at back of hand, fingers and fingertips
- Suitable for sufferer of Raynaud's Disease
- Finished with leather for protection and comfort
- Velcro at the wrist to keep rain and cold out
- Longer wrist for extra protection
- Feature Novaheat technology for all-day warmth
- Shock-absorbent padding on the palms
- Soft inner-lining with insulating intermediate layer
- Reflective strips for added safety
- Ergonomic fit provides superior comfort
- Materials: 20% polyester, 80% leather
- Not washable, rinse with water
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Button operated
- Three different heating levels
- Battery life: 2 - 3 hours (high), 5 - 6 hours (low)
- Recharging time: +/- 4 hours
Sizing of the 30Seven Heated Motorbike Gloves
These gloves are available in five sizes. To determine which size is right for you, measure around the widest part of your palm.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm |