30Seven Heated Pro Cycling Gloves
When you're outside on a cold day, keeping your hands warm and comfortable is crucial to both your performance at your favourite activities, as well as your enjoyment of them. Whether you're cycling, skiing, or anything else, your hand comfort is a key factor to staying in control, and reaching your goals. This is especially important for sufferers of Raynaud's, as cold extremities can lead to more serious health complications. The 30Seven Heated Pro Cycling Gloves were made with this in mind, designed to keep your hands warm and cosy from palm to fingertip, regardless of the conditions.
What's Included in the Box?
The following items are included:
- 1 x Pair of 30Seven Heated Pro Cycling Gloves
- 2 x Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 x Dual charger
Insulating, Windproof Materials
There's nothing worse than having to turn back from your journey before you've reached your goal due to cold, wet and painful hands. Once you lose your dexterity from the cold, your reaction time slows, and with it, your enthusiasm.
These gloves are made with durable materials that block the wind, repel water and reflect heat back on your hands, with an extremely warm double-cuff design. The insulating, water-repellent materials are used throughout the gloves, windproofed at strategic areas to keep your hands warm while retaining breathability.
The secret behind the powerful, lasting warmth that these gloves can provide is the patented Novaheat heating element, powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. With the ability to adjust the heat level to your liking, you'll be ready to maintain optimal warmth in any conditions, putting you in control of your own comfort.
Ultra-fine high-tech heating wires are invisibly integrated into the heating element, providing heat for up to eight hours at a time. These wires allow the heat to spread evenly between the back of your hands, fingers and fingertips, so you'll be heated where you need it most.
Lightweight and Comfortable
These gloves were designed to keep you comfortable and warm, without getting in the way or weighing you down. Made with hardwearing materials that will stand up to any challenge you throw at them, they will provide you with protection and comfort for years to come.
How to Use 30Seven Heated Apparel
- Heated gloves for cycling and outdoor activities
- Water-repelling and windproof materials
- Insulating double-cuff design
- Hot spots at back of hand, fingers and fingertips
- Feature Novaheat technology for all-day warmth
- Shock-absorbent padding on the palms
- Soft inner-lining with insulating intermediate layer
- Reflective strips for added safety
- Ergonomic fit provides superior comfort
- Materials: 50% PES, 3-% Amara, 20% Lycra
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Button operated
- Three different heating levels
- Battery life: 2 - 3 hours (high) 5 - 6 hours (low)
- Recharging time: +/- 4 hours
Sizing of the 30Seven Heated Pro Cycling Gloves
These gloves are available in five standard sizes. To determine which size is right for you, measure around the widest part of your palm.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm |