Beurer CC50 Cosy Heated Cape
The Beurer CC50 Cosy Heated Cape will keep you warm and snuggly without getting in your way. The chord is detachable so you can move around your house at ease while wearing it, ensuring that no matter when you are, you remain warm!
How Can the Beurer Cape Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
You can wear the heated cape around the house, thereby making sure you stay warm and don't suffer the effects of the cold. As the cord is detachable you can wear the cape without having to remain near the mains plug.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer Cosy Heated Cape?
- Practical popper fasteners so it can be used as a cape or blanket
- Skin-friendly so as not to irritate your skin
- Breathable so you won't overheat
- High-quality material made from super-fleece fibres
- Six temperature settings so you can choose what's right for you
- Beurer Safety System keeps you safe
- Automatic safety switch-off after approximately three hours
- Illuminated function display for maximum readability
- Removable switch for ease of use
- Approved by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
What Can the Cosy Cape Help Me With?
The Cosy Cape can be used to alleviate the discomfort resulting from the following issues:
- Raynaud's disease
- Cold winter nights
- Poor circulation
- Muscle cramps, aches and pains
What Is Oeko-Tex Standard 100?
If something has been certified as meeting the Oeko-Tex Standard then it means it is free from harmful chemicals and totally suitable for human use. If a product has passed the test it means it has been tested for more than 100 harmful substances and found to be free of them.
How Do I Use the Cosy Cape?
The Cosy Cape is very easy to use. Just plug the cape into the wall with the mains plug, and then switch the device on using the on button.
Is It Easy To Move in the Cape?
The cape features a detachable chord which means you can move freely around the house wearing the cape without having to unplug and re-plug into the mains. The press stud fastenings create sleeves, means the cape won't get in the way as much as a blanket.
What Is the Beurer Safety System?
The Beurer Safety System (BSS) is designed to make sure all of their products are totally safe to use. BBS ensures that if any fault is detected with the heating elements the device will automatically switch off.
How Hot Does the Beurer Cosy Heated Cape Get?
The Beurer CC50 Heated Cape has a choice of six different temperatures so you can find the right one for you. For more information please see the table below.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||31 - 34°C |
|Setting 2 ||34 - 37°C |
|Setting 3 ||37 - 40°C |
|Setting 4 ||40 - 43°C |
|Setting 5 ||43 - 46°C |
|Setting 6 ||46 - 49°C |
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
- Product dimensions are 145 x 100cm
- Machine-washable at 30 degrees
- Output: 100W
|User Instructions |