Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster
Electric muscle stimulation, or EMS, works by causing muscle contractions, which can have numerous positive effects on your well-being. The Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster is an easy-to-use device that has been designed to relieve swelling and pain in the legs and feet, promote circulation, relieve muscle tension, and improve your mobility.
What's Included with This Purchase?
- 1 x EMS Circulation Booster
- 2 x Cuffs for lower leg
- 1 x Mains adaptor
- 2 x Connection cables
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x User manual
- 2 x AAA batteries for the remote control
- 4 x AA batteries for the EMS circulation booster
How Does the FM250 EMS Circulation Booster Work?
The FM250 EMS Circulation Booster relieves muscle tension and promotes circulation through revitalising electrostimulation, and an additional step function. This EMS device is designed to:
- Relieve swelling and pain in the legs and feet
- Promote circulation, relieve muscle tension, and improve mobility
How Can the Circulation Booster Help My Raynaud's Disease?
The EMS Circulation Booster promotes circulation in the legs. The discomfort of Raynaud's Disease is caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels, and so anything that boosts circulation in the legs will help alleviate the symptoms of Raynaud's Disease.
What Is EMS?
The principle of electrostimulation (EMS) devices is based on the imitation of impulses in our bodies that are transferred to nerve and muscle fibres with electrodes via our skin. The electrical impulses are safe and virtually painless; you may merely notice a slight tingling or vibrating sensation.
The electrical impulses that are sent into the tissue influence the transmission of stimulation into nerves, nerve centres and muscle groups in the application area. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a widespread and generally recognised method, and has been used in sports and rehabilitation medicine for years.
EMS devices provide relief by stimulating your muscles
How Do I Use the FM250 Vital Legs Circulation Booster?
The Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster can only be used when you are sitting down. It can be used for either foot or lower leg stimulation. For foot stimulation, proceed as follows:
- Place the device on the floor
- Place both feet on the device
- Switch on the device
- Set the usage time
- Start electrostimulation and set the intensity level
- Switch off the device once finished
For lower leg stimulation, take the following steps:
- Moisten the cuffs
- Connect the connection cables to the cuff
- Connect the connection cables to the device
- Position the cuffs on your lower legs
- Start lower leg stimulation
To learn more about how to use the Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster, view the user manual below:
|User Manual |
What Is the Step Function?
This circulation booster also features a step function, which allows you to tilt your feet forwards and backwards during electrostimulation. The additional movement of your ankle boosts circulation, and this can reduce swelling.
The step function that allows you to tilt your feet forwards and backwards
How Is the FM250 Circulation Booster Powered?
You can use the FM250 Circulation Booster either with the supplied mains adaptor or with batteries (both are included with this purchase). We recommend using the device with the mains adaptor whenever possible for reasons of sustainability.
What Are the Key Features of the FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster?
- Electrostimulation device for relieving swelling and pain in legs and feet
- Promotes circulation, relieves muscle tension, and improves mobility
- Two electrode pads in the foot area
- One electrode in the lower leg cuff
- Two separately adjustable channels
- One programme with 15 present pulse wave variations
- Selectable intensity levels from 1 to 99
- Includes timer function, from 5 to 90 minutes
- Additional step function for mobilising the feet
- Mains and battery operated
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Pulse Frequency: 10 - 36Hz
- Pulse Length: 250μs
- Output Voltage: 0 - 80Vpp
- Battery Life: 1 week (for daily use of 30 minutes)
- Channels: 2 channels
- Programmes: 1 programme with 15 repeating pulse wave variations
- Treatment Time: 5 - 90 minutes (in 5-minute increments)
- Intensity Levels: 1 - 99
- Dimensions (EMS Circulation Booster): Approximately 283 x 372 x 111mm
- Weight: 1500g (EMS booster only, without batteries)