Beurer HK Luxury Heat Pad 100th Anniversary Edition
The comforting heat of the Beurer HK Luxury Heat Pad 100th Anniversary Edition is a natural way to soothe aches and pains with heat therapy. The soft fleece, three temperature settings and turbo heat function ensures your utmost relaxation and enjoyment.
- 1 x Beurer HK Luxury Heat Pad 100th Anniversary Edition
- 1 x Washable Cover
- 1 x Instruction Manual
What Are the Advantages of a Heat Pad?
Heat pads are excellent for loosening stiff joints and soothing tired muscles. Because heat enhances circulation it means that essential nutrients can reach your joints and muscles. The heat itself will also sooth any pain you're suffering.
How Can the Heating Pad Help My Raynaud's Disease?
The heat of the pad will help loosen your blood vessels and increase your circulation, easing the symptoms of Raynaud's disease. The turbo heat function means the pad will heat up extremely quickly if you have just come in from the cold and need to warm up as fast as possible.
What Are the Key Features of the Heat Pad?
- Extra soft and breathable micro fibre fleece
- Three illuminated temperature settings and detachable controller for ease of use
- Turbo heating for instant relief
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Auto switch-off after 90 minutes for safety
Is the HK Luxury Heat Pad Safe To Use?
The pad comes with BSS overheat safety protection, meaning the pad will shut-off automatically after 90 minutes preventing you from over-heating. The pad conforms to the most stringent European safety standards, and uses electronic sensor technology to make certain it has not grown too hot.
What Is the Beurer Safety System?
The Beurer Safety System (BSS) is designed to make sure all of their products are totally safe to use. BBS ensures that if any fault is detected with the heating elements the device will automatically switch off.
Can I Trust the Beurer HK Luxury Heat Pad?
All of Beurer's heating products have been certified by the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and are subject to quality control. The heat pad comes with a three year manufacturer's guarantee.
What Is Oeko-Tex Standard 100?
If something has been certified as meeting the Oeko-Tex Standard then it means it is free from harmful chemicals and totally suitable for human use. If a product has passed the test it means it has been tested for more than 100 harmful substances and found to be free of them.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.