Beurer HK58 Back and Neck Heat Pad
Heat therapy is a great and efficient way to relieve sore muscles and back pain, and while traditional heating pads can be very useful, their form can sometimes make them inconvenient for warming your neck and shoulders. The Beurer HK58 Back and Neck Heat Pad is designed specifically to fit snuggly around your neck and upper back, and is made from a soft microfibre material that feels great against your skin.
Designed for the Perfect Fit
The pad is designed specifically to fit the shape of the neck and upper back, while the cosy and soft cape, made from microfibres, feels wonderful against your skin. Fitting and adjusting the pad to your upper body is quick and easy, and the fast heating function makes sure you can start enjoying the benefits of warmth straight away.
Features of the Beurer Back and Neck Heat Pad
- Provides quick and comfortable pain relief
- Soft, breathable and skin-friendly microfibre cover
- Innovative button switch with LED lights
- Machine washable up to 30°C
- Has six illuminated temperature settings
- Rapid heat-up function for instant warmth
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes for extra safety
- Meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Dimensions: 62 x 42cm
- Power in Watt: 100
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
Electronic Temperature Control for Convenience and Safety
A removable switch, illuminated with LED lights for great visibility, and six temperature settings enable you to choose your preferred level of warmth with ease. Moreover, this Beurer Heat Pad also comes with an automatic switch-off function, making sure the device can never overheat and you can even fall asleep without having to worry about turning it off.
Comfort of the Highest Quality
All the textiles used for this Head Pad meet the stringent human ecological requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, as verified by Hohenstein Research Institute. For further peace of mind, the device comes with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
|User Instructions |