Beurer TL55 Day and Night Daylight Therapy Lamp
A regular sleeping and waking cycle is essential for our mental and physical health. The Beurer TL55 Day and Night Daylight Therapy Lamp will encourage a regular, healthy sleep cycle with both it's daytime and nighttime functions.
What Are the Key Features of the TL55 Daylight Therapy Lamp?
- Ideal for your bedside table or on the move
- Follows a day-night rhythm, with gentle red light to promote sleep and daylight therapy lamp for the daytime
- Compact design for portability
- Exceptionally even illumination
- Flicker-free and UV-free for health and comfort
- Timer with automatic switch-off for energy saving
- Energy-saving LED technology
- Versatile stand, can be used horizontally and vertically for convenience
- Manual dimmer with 5 brightness levels so you can choose what's right for you
How Can the Daylight Therapy Lamp Help Me?
- Treats SAD
- Treats depression and postpartum depression
- Helps to treat sleep disorders
- Helps to treat dementia
How Do Daylight Therapy Lamps Work?
A daylight therapy lamp mimics natural outdoor lights. This light has a positive impact on serotonin and melatonin, which have a direct effect on your sleep and wake cycle as well as your mood.
What Are the Advantages of the Red Light Feature?
A good night's sleep is vastly important to our physical and mental health. Due to the integrated 30 minute timer the red light will become slowly weaker, recreating a sunset. The wavelengths of the red light act on the retina and nervous system, calming the body and the mind.
How Do You Know If You Have Seasonal Affective Disorder?
There are many signs and symptoms that you may have SAD. For example you might experience low mood, increased sleepiness and lack of energy during the colder months. Seasonal Affective Disorder is characterised by the symptoms being most pronounced in winter when there is less natural sunlight.
Is The TL55 Right For Me?
If you are looking for a larger therapy lamp then you might try the Beurer TL90 Floorstanding Daylight Lamp. If you are looking for a portable lamp without the red light function you might try the Beurer TL30.
Who Are Beurer?
Beurer began by manufacturing electric blankets in early 20th century Germany. Now their expertise has extended to a range of specialist healthcare products, and they continue to work with top-class institutes and advisers to utilise the latest research and technologies.
How Can I Use the Daylight Therapy Lamp Safely?
Diabetics and people suffering from eye disease must be examined by an optician before using the device. If you suffer from an eye disease like cataracts, glaucoma or diseases of the optic nerve you should not use this device.
What Are the Technical Specifications?
- Light intensity approximately 10,000 lux for daylight
- Treatment time display in 10 minute intervals (10/20/30 minutes)
- LED Battery level indicator
- Medical device
- Lithium ion battery pack
- Illumination surface is 21 x 13cm
- Mains plug for charging battery is included
|User Manual |