Beurer TL90 Floorstanding Daylight Lamp for SAD
The usual symptoms of light deficiency, common for these dark winter days, include low mood, lack of energy, listlessness and insomnia. If this describes your general state during the darker months, the Beurer TL90 Floorstanding Daylight Lamp for SAD might be just what you've been looking for. This elegantly designed lamp provides exceptionally bright and even illumination wherever and whenever you feel you need it.
Features of the TL90 Floorstanding Daylight Lamp
- Provides daylight for use in case of light deprivation
- Exceptionally attractive design that looks great in any room
- Light intensity approximately 10 000 lux (distance of 15cm)
- Has a treatment time indicator in 15-minute steps
- Flicker-free and without stroboscopic effects
- UV-free for safe and carefree long-term use
- Comfortable on-button operation for convenience
- Continuously adjustable inclination with a stable stand
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee
How Can the SAD Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
Adjustable Daylight Source
The TL90 Floorstanding Daylight Lamp provides exceptionally bright and even illumination that, unlike natural sunlight, can be adjusted according to your liking any time. Change the inclination of the device and point the natural light only in the direction you need it the most, and pick one of eight available time settings that allow you to enjoy light therapy from 15 to 120 minutes at a time
Benefits of Using the Daylight SAD Lamp
Using a natural light lamp for only one hour a day during the darker, winter months, can have a significant effect on your general wellbeing. Daylight lamps are a proven way that can help you fight the symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), such as low mood, lack of energy, insomnia and listlessness.
- Illumination Surface: Approximately 51 x 34cm
- Intensity of Light: Approximately 10 000 lux
- Product Dimension (WxHxD): 581 x 337 x 241mm
- Tubes Power: 2 x 36 Watt
- Colour Temperature of the Fluorescent Tubes: 6500 Kelvin
- Efficiency of Ballast: Approximately 98%
- Efficiency (lm/W) of the Lamp: 64 lm/W