Beurer WL90 4-in-1 Wake-Up Light
Ordinary wake-up lights offer a great solution for how to wake up naturally, without an alarm clock, in the middle of winter. While their simulated sunrise colours and gentle melodies get the job done, the Beurer WL90 4-in-1 Wake-Up Light offers so much more than just that. This innovative device will help you wake up well rested, while also serving as a mood light, a reading lamp and a music station.
Included In the Package
- 1 x WL90 4-in-1 Wake-Up Light
- 1 x Mains adaptor
- 2 x 3W Bluetooth speakers
What Are the Key Features of the WL90 4-in-1 Wake-Up Light?
- Wake-up light, mood light, reading lamp and music station
- Convenient and easy to use via the Beurer app
- Shows simulated colours of sunrise and sunset
- Radio, alarm or wake-up melodies to get you out of bed
- Has 10 radio memory spaces
- Choice of 10 different wake-up melodies
- Allows you to play your own music via Bluetooth
- Has a classic snooze function of 1 to 30 minutes
- Automatic display brightness adjustment
- Mood light has 10 colours and a customised colour setting
- Adjustable light intensity (20 levels)
- Possibility to charge smartphones via USB connection
- Light intensity of 2500 lux (at a distance of 15cm)
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. The light and warmth of the lamp causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. Warmth will improve your blood circulation thereby lessening the symptoms.
How Does the Light Help You Wake Up and Fall Asleep Naturally?
The slowly brightening light perfectly simulates a sunrise, allowing you to wake up stress-free and well-rested. To really get you out of bed, the device also features a radio, an alarm sound and 10 different wake-up melodies.
Falling asleep has never been more relaxing than with the WL90 4-in-1 Wake-Up Light. The 'good night function' allows you to fall asleep with light and music or radio on. If you don't like the music selection, you can always play your own music via Bluetooth.
Does the Light Function as a Reading Lamp as well as a Mood Light?
With light intensity of 2500 lux, this Wake-Up Light can easily be used as a reading lamp as well. Moreover, its 10 different colours and a customised colour setting make sure the light always lifts your mood, no matter what time of the day it is.
Who Can Use the Lamp?
The lamp is suitable for most people. Children over the age of eight and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills can use the lamp provided that they are properly supervised.
How Can I Use the Lamp Safely?
Do not let the device come into contact with dirt, direct sunlight or marked temperature fluctuations. Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in or allow water to be sprayed onto the unit. Make sure to read the instruction manual fully before use.