Blazewear X1 Heated Glove Liners (Small)
For sufferers of Raynaud's disease, sometimes even the warmest of conventional gloves just won't cut it. After time outside in the elements, hands, fingers and thumbs can begin to get cold and painful, making you uncomfortable and unable to enjoy the outdoors. Blazewear X1 Heated Liner Gloves (Small) provide a brilliant solution to these winter problems, supplying your hands with much-needed warmth through battery powered heating wires that travel through the gloves' fabric.
These gloves are supplied in size small only.
- Provide warmth on the coldest winter days
- Excellent for relieving Raynaud's symptoms
- Supplied in size small
- Made from lightweight and comfortable fabric
- Durable and stretchy for full range of motion
- Composite nickel/chromium fibre heating wire heats fingers to the tips
- Can be worn under all types of sport and leisure gloves
- Three easy to use heat settings
- Undetectable wires for maximum comfort
- Flat battery design allows outer gloves to fit over top
- Safe 7.4V low voltage with up to 6 hours of heating
- Hand washable (ensure button and plug stay dry)
Powerful Raynaud's Relief
Woven into the fabric of these gloves is a network of the latest composite fibre heating wire, providing superior heat to all regions of the hand, while being too thin to be felt. Now providing an additional 5°C of heat compared to Blazewear's previous model of heated liners, the X1 Heated Liners are able to heat all the way around the fingers and thumb, providing warmth all the way to the tips, where the cold is felt the most. To improve functionality, there are three levels of heat settings operated by an easy-to-use push button function.
Comfortable and Lightweight
The Blazewear X1 Heated Liner Gloves are made with a high tech lightweight fabric, allowing for easy fit into your gloves without unneeded bulk. They provide comfort and full range of motion with their durable, tough stretch fabric and work perfectly under all types of winter and leisure gloves.
Great for Outdoor Activities
Anyone who snowboards or skis knows that uncomfortable feeling of having your hands get numb, stiff and painful after time on the slopes. Whether you're waiting around on a ski lift on a windy day, or racing down the mountain, when your hands get cold, you lose grip strength and dexterity, hurting both your ability and mood. These gloves liners are the perfect remedy, improving the warmth of your gloves and keeping your hands warm, flexible, and ready to help you get shred that powder with style.
Sizing for the Blazewear X1 Heated Glove Liners
To choose the perfect size for you, measure around the palm of your hand.
|Size ||Palm Measurement (Inches) |
|Small ||6 - 7" |
Included with the Blazewear X1 Heated Liner Gloves
- 1 x Pair of Blazewear X1 Heated Liner Gloves
- 2 x Pairs of compact lithium polymer batteries (1800mAh capacity)
- 1 x Mains charger