Blue Badge Company Mini Hot Water Bottle with a Blackwatch Tartan Soft Cover
When you suffer from Raynaud's disease, you'll likely feel the cold more than others, which can make falling asleep in winter a long process. The Blue Badge Company Mini Hot Water Bottle with a Blackwatch Tartan Soft Cover is an excellent solution. Its miniature size provides you with targeted warmth and even allows it to be taken on holiday with you!
Features and Benefits of the Warming Bottle
- Ideal for those who feel the cold or suffer from Raynaud's disease
- Helps you stay warm and comfortable
- Patterned with a classic Blackwatch tartan design
- Miniature hot water bottle with a handmade padded cover
- Compact enough to travel with
- Perfectly sized for children
- Features a luxuriously soft cotton cover
- Cover is finished with a satin ribbon
- Provides heat therapy for those who suffer from aches and pains
- Makes a beautiful gift to provide your loved ones with hours of warmth
- Comforting aid to help you sleep
- Excellent companion for chilly nights
- Includes a 500ml rubber bottle
- Designed and handmade in the UK
Provides Targeted Heat Therapy for Raynaud's
Suffering from aches and pains makes it difficult to concentrate on anything else, but this is a common part of Raynaud's disease. The Mini Hot Water Bottle with a Blackwatch Tartan Cover provides effective heat therapy to a small area of your body. This particular type of therapy helps reduce pain and increase blood flow to the area to promote healing.
Makes an Excellent Gift
The Blue Badge Company Hot Water Bottle features a luxuriously soft cotton cover that's generously padded for improved comfort. As a result, the bottle makes a great gift for a range of people, particularly if you know they feel the cold more than others.
The water bottle has a classic Blackwatch tartan design on its cover, which makes it suitable for a range of people. It's even been finished with a satin ribbon tied into a bow!
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 17 x 24 x 6cm
- Meets the British Standard 1970:2006 for hot water bottles