SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves
Designed for the very worst of weather, the SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves utilise a number of thermal features such as Primasoft insulation and full gaiter cuffs to protect and warm your hands. Their superior insulation of body heat is perfect for people suffering from Raynaud's Disease (also commonly known as Raynaud's Syndrome or Raynaud's Phenomenon) as it prevents adverse reactions to extreme weather.
- 1 x Pair of Extreme Weather Gloves
Features and Benefits of Wearing SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves
- Total water and wind resistance, preventing breaches of cold weather extremities
- Pre-curved fingers and knuckle design allows for freedom of movement
- Primasoft Insulation produces breathable warmth without bulk
- All over insulation and full length gaiter cuffs for added weather protection
- These gloves are sold in a pair and available in 4 different sizes
What Size Should I Choose?
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Size of Gloves ||Measurement Around the Knuckles |
|Small ||7 - 8" |
|Medium ||9" |
|Large ||10" |
|Extra Large || |
Raynaud's Disease and SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves
For some people, even mild temperatures can cause a inflammation of their Raynaud's Disease. In extremely cold weather however, a person with Raynaud's Disease may avoid going outside at all due to the increased possibility of a flare-up. Take appropriate precaution and purchase a pair of SealSkinz Extreme Cold Weather Gloves. They are designed to resist most elements of cold weather and will keep your hands extraordinarily toasty.
What Materials Are the SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves Made From?
- Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
To ensure lasting quality from your SealSkinz Gloves, please ensure that you:
- Do not wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach