SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves
If you're a woman looking for gloves appropriate for the wet English climate, try the SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves. Providing protection against mild and wet climates, these slimline gloves will resist minor catalysts (such as drops in temperature and rain) which set off Raynaud's Disease (also commonly known as Raynaud's Syndrome or Raynaud's Phenomenon).
- 1 x Pair of Waterproof Gloves
Features and Benefits of Wearing SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves
- Water repellent outer shell material provides water resistance
- Technical moisture management liner to keep hands dry and warm
- Combined shell of Polyester and PU provides superior wind resistance,
- PU embossed palm improves grip and control
- These gloves are sold in a pair and available in 5 different sizes
What Size Should I Choose?
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 7 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Size of Gloves ||Measurement Around the Knuckles |
|Small ||6" |
|Medium ||7" |
|Large ||8" |
|Extra Large || |
Raynaud's Disease and SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves
For some people, even mild temperatures and elements such as rain can cause a inflammation of their Raynaud's Disease. Take appropriate precaution and purchase a pair of SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves. They are designed to resist most elements of mild and wet weather and will keep your hands warm and dry.
What Materials Are the SealSkinz Women's Sea Leopard Waterproof Gloves Made From?
- Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Palm: 50% Polyester, 50% PU
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% PU
To ensure lasting quality from your SealSkinz Gloves, please ensure that you:
- Wash at 30°C cool or below
- Drip dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach