Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles
The insole has been re-imagined for the winter months with the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles, and for Raynaud's Disease sufferers total warmth and comfort for frozen feet is now a reality any time of the year. Made to support the foot, align the legs, protect against fatigue, and reduce foot pain, these insoles lock in heat while still being breathable and wicking away moisture, the perfect Raynaud's insole for the most active of feet.
Features of Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles
- Deep heel cup absorb shock and position the foot in the boot or shoe for a smoother, more comfortable fit
- Biomechanical shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help distribute weight evenly, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Felted Merino wool regulates temperature, wicks moisture, and stays fresh longer, making them ideal for anybody with Raynaud's Disease
- Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles support the feet to help align the body and maximise shoe comfort
- Patented heel cup encapsulates your heel for natural shock absorption and optimum support
- Slim, contoured shape allows the foot to rest perfectly supported on the full-length foam insole
- Antimicrobial treatment to the top cover means your insoles remain cleaner and more hygienic
- Made of flexible foam so they can fit into virtually any shoe to accommodate a range of shoe sizes and shapes
How Do the Merino Grey Performance Insoles Support the Foot?
In addition to keeping feel feeling warmer, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways. Some of the ways in which the design of the Merino Grey Performance Insoles prevent or reduce foot pain include the following:
- Absorbs Shock: The deep heel cups help with natural shock absorption while offering maximum heel protection
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with an all-natural coating to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for ongoing freshness, ideal for during sports or long working hours
- Improves Comfort: The high-density foam layer provides optimal levels of comfort with every step
- Keeps Feet Warm: A wool layer provides thermo-regulating protection to help feet stay warm and comfortable, ideal for Raynaud's Disease
- Reduces Stress: High-profile shape stabilises the foot, in turn reduces stress on the feet, ankles, and knees
- Offers Resilient Support: The insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during sports, and can also offer excellent protection in general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Merino Grey Performance Insoles with a wool layer
and shock-absorbing heels
High-Density Foam Construction
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles feature a high-density foam layer for optimal comfort. As comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by overexertion, playing sports, and walking around. With a wool layer providing thermo-regulating protection, feet can stay warm while receiving enhanced levels of comfort.
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles feature an all-natural coating that helps eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are available in a choice of sizes. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||Size 34 - 36 |
|Size C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||Size 37 - 38.5 |
|Size D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||Size 39 - 41 |
|Size E ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||Size 42 - 44 |
|Size F ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||Size 45 - 46.5 |
|Size G ||Size 12 - 13.5 ||Size 47 - 49 |