TOETOE Reflexology Toe Socks
Our feet are our first point of contact with the ground, and have developed to provide all sorts of information to our brains about balance, position and movement. This process is called proprioception, and the TOETOE Reflexology Toe Socks provide a fun and engaging way to learn about these reflexology pressure points in a comfortable and unique sock. Designed with a colourful map of the pressure points of the feet printed on the sole, these socks can help improve your balance and reduce foot odour, and since they're designed to reduce moisture and promote circulation, they're ideal for sufferers of Raynaud's disease as well!
These socks are available in two sizes; please select your desired size using the drop-down menu above.
- Comfortable toe socks with a map of the foot's pressure points printed on the sole
- Help to teach about the art of reflexology and the process of proprioception
- Separate the toes to help the feet and brain work together more effectively
- Prevent friction between the toes to eliminate the risk of blister formation
- Ideal for learning about the art of foot massage and which areas to target
- Eliminate foot odour by preventing bacteria build-up between toes
- Continuous toe movement pattern promotes constant circulation
- Boost in circulation is ideal to provide relief from Raynaud's disease
- Circulation helps to regulate foot temperature through the day
- Free toe movement boosts balance and awareness
Learn About Reflexology Pressure Points
The art of reflexology teaches of the different sections of the feet, and how they can be stimulated for a soothing effect to different parts of the body. These socks feature a unique and colourful map of these pressure points on the sole of the feet, helping you learn about reflexology to boost your pressure point knowledge. This is useful for massage, acupuncture and a generally better understanding of your body!
Can These Socks Help with My Raynaud's?
Since Raynaud's disease has a lot to do with blood circulation, the continuous toe movement pattern of these socks can help provide the circulation you need to keep your feet warm. They're also great for learning about foot massage, which can be a great way to stimulate your muscles and further increase blood flow.
Benefits of TOETOE Socks
All TOETOE socks are designed to provide separation between your toes, improving the health of your feet in a number of ways. These include:
- Better Balance: As your toes can move freely, they can independently send movement information to your brain, helping to instantly improve your overall balance.
- No Friction, No Blisters: Blisters and calluses on your feet are caused by constant rubbing between your toes, causing friction and moisture build-up. Since these socks separate your toes, this problem is stopped before it can start!
- Eliminate Foot Odour: Smelly feet are caused by a build-up of bacteria and moisture that occurs when wearing normal socks. By separating the toes, smelling feet are eliminated for good.
- Better Circulation, Better Temperature: With a continuous toe movement pattern, TOETOE socks promote circulation for better temperature control.
- Better Foot Function: TOETOE socks help to subtly make your brain more aware of each of your toes independently, helping to increase the overall function of your feet as you walk, run, or engage in any other movements.
- Better Looking Toes: Standard socks crunch your toes together, causing them to become curved and wrinkled over time. With TOETOE socks, your toes maintain their original shape to keep them looking as good as a toe can!
- Materials: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Full stretch circumference: 38cm (15")