Complete Raynaud's Disease Body Protection Bundle
Cold environments are difficult to deal with, but they're particularly hazardous for those who suffer from Raynaud's disease. The syndrome is often triggered by cold temperatures, so it's important that you wrap up well to protect yourself from the effects of Raynaud's.
The Complete Raynaud's Disease Body Protection Bundle is a fantastic way of staying warm this winter to reduce the likelihood that you'll suffer from the condition.
What's Included in the Pack?
The Complete Body Protection Bundle includes the following items, all of which are highly effective at retaining heat and keeping cold air out:
Sizing Information for Raynaud's Disease Deluxe Silver Gloves
Quickly find the correct size Raynaud's Gloves for you by choosing from the three available sizes below:
- Extra Small – Normally suitable for children, or women with smaller than average hands
- Small/Medium – Normally suitable for women with average sized hands or men with smaller hands
- Large/Extra Large – Normally suitable for men, or women with larger sized hands
For a More Precise Fit...
If you've got a little more time, our product experts highly recommend taking one quick measurement using a flexible tape measure. Simply relax your hand and measure the circumference of the widest area of your palm (normally just below the knuckles), as demonstrated in the image below.
Once you have your measurement, please consult the sizing chart beneath to select the right size for you.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||16.5 - 18cm |
|Small/Medium ||18.1 - 23cm |
|Large/Extra Large ||23.1 - 28cm |
Sizing Top Tip
- If your measurement falls near a sizing boundary, gloves on both sides of the boundary are likely to fit you. Select the larger size if you prefer a looser fit and the smaller size if you want a closer fit.
Sizing Information for Raynaud's Deluxe Silver Socks
Deluxe Silver Socks are available in a range of sizes. Please consult the table below for details before selecting your required sock size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
If your shoe size means you fall between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size to achieve the most comfortable fit possible.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 2 - 4 |
|Medium ||UK Size 5 - 6.5 |
|Large ||UK Size 7 - 9 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 10 - 11 |
|XX-Large ||UK Size 12 - 14 |
Key Features and Benefits of the Bundle
- Seat cover provides relief to cold or aching limbs
- HomeGlow B-Warm costs less than a penny per hour to run
- Cover delivers customised heat therapy
- Electronic heater doesn't disturb the room's ambient temperature
- Gloves contain 8% silver to ward off the disease
- Silver gloves conform to your hands for improved comfort
- Silver socks and gloves are perfect as liners under another layer
- Socks contain 9% silver to reflect your body's energy back to the skin
How Does the B-Warm Heated Seat Cover Work?
When you suffer from Raynaud's disease, you might feel the cold more than others. This is problematic when you live with other people and they prefer cooler temperatures while you prefer warmer. The HomeGlow B-Warm Seat Cover is easily attached to most chairs and delivers customised heat therapy to you without disturbing the room's ambient temperature, making it ideal for living with others.
Rather than heating up the whole of your house, this cover allows you to feel warm where and when you need it most. Costing less than a penny per hour of use, the Heated Seat Cover provides you with an excellent solution that won't drastically alter your bills. As it's a head-to-toe cover for most chairs, the cover warms the whole of your body to provide relief from Raynaud's disease, arthritis, and aches and pains.
What's So Special About Raynaud's Silver Gloves?
Designed to minimise the loss of body heat by reflecting your energy back to the skin, the Raynaud's Silver Gloves help protect you against the cold, which in turn reduces the likelihood that you'll suffer from the condition. Silver has one of the lowest radiant heat loss rates, meaning these gloves will help keep you feeling warmer than others.
How Do Raynaud's 9% Silver Socks Work?
Much like the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves, the 9% Silver Socks have been designed to work in the same way. Crafted with silver fibres, the socks help protect you against the cold.
Both the socks and gloves are highly effective at protecting you against Raynaud's syndrome. This is because your extremities tend to be the parts of the body that are most affected by the condition.