Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager
A relaxing foot massage is one of the best ways to wind-down after a long day. The Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager allows you to enjoy a soothing, warming, circulation-boosting massage in the comfort of your own home whenever you need it.
What's Included with This Purchase?
- 1 x Shiatsu foot massager
- 1 x User manual
How Does the Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager Work?
The Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager is a simple foot massager with an optional heat function that can be easily operated with your foot. All you need to do is place your feet on the two platforms, switch the device on by pressing the conveniently positioned button, and enjoy a relaxing massage.
You can learn more about the Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager by viewing the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
How Can the Foot Massager Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The foot massager eases the pain of Raynaud's as well as stimulating circulation and helping to alleviate the symptoms. The foot massager also comes with a heating function and the warmth will also help to relieve discomfort in the feet from Raynaud's.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Beurer FM39 Foot Massager?
The six rotating heads in your Shiatsu massager imitate the pressure and kneading movement of a real Shiatsu massage. Relaxing yourself and your feet with this massager can have a number of beneficial effects, including:
- Stimulating the circulation
- Promoting cell regeneration
- Revitalising and invigorating your feet
- Relaxing tense muscles
What Is Shiatsu Massage?
Shiatsu is a powerful massage that originates from Asia and includes soothing and relaxing pressure massage with the fingers, thumbs or palms. The FM39 Massager features rotating massage heads that imitate these traditional massage movements for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
Does This Foot Massager Have a Heating Function?
Yes, the Beurer FM39 Foot Massager is equipped with a soothing heat function. You can use the massager with the heating switched on or off, whichever you prefer. By pressing the "On" button once, you activate only the Shiatsu massage, while pressing the button twice activates the heat function as well.
The Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager can easily be operated with your foot
How Can I Clean This Device?
- Always disconnect the device before cleaning it.
- Only clean the appliance in the manner specified. Fluid must never be allowed to enter into the device or accessories.
- Clean the device with a slightly damp cloth. If it is very dirty, you can also moisten the cloth with a mild soapy solution.
- Small marks can be removed using a cloth or damp sponge, and some liquid delicate laundry detergent where necessary. Do not use any solvent-based cleaning products.
- Do not use the device again until it is completely dry.
Key Features of the Beurer FM39 Foot Massager
- Provides circulation-boosting foot reflex zone massage
- Equipped with a heat function that can be selected separately
- Allows easy operation with the foot
- Surface is made of breathable mesh material
- Can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Output: 25W
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 30 x 23 x 8.8cm
- Underside Material: Breathable cotton
Please note that this device is designed for private use only, and is not intended for medical or commercial purposes.