Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Spa Massager
Whether your feet are stiff and aching, or you'd just like to relax, a good foot spa is hard to beat. The Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Spa Massager offers the user a comfortable and soothing massage, providing relief for tired and aching feet. With extra powerful water heating and five temperature levels, the Beurer Luxury Foot Spa uses heat therapy to keep the user warm and comfortable while helping to ease stiff joints and tired muscles.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits of the Foot Spa?
- Provides vibrating massage and bubble massage
- Heated foot spa for a catered foot massage
- Water heating at five levels (35 - 48°C)
- Six integrated magnets provide magnetic field therapy
- Includes removable massage roller attachments
- Also features exchangeable pedicure attachments
- Simple and convenient operation with LED display
- Soothing infrared lights to help improve tissue health
- Can also be used for dry massage
- Spray guard, anti-slip feet and cord winder for convenience
How Can the Foot Spa Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. The warmth of this foot spa causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. Adding arnica, rosemary or sea salt extracts to the foot bath will stimulate your circulation, helping to combat the disease even further.
Does the Foot Spa Have a Massage Function?
With the Beurer FB50 Foot Spa, you can choose between a gentle vibration massage and a revitalising bubble massage. To let you adjust the massage to your exact preference, the water can be heated at five levels from 35°C to 48°C, so you always feel just warm enough.
What Are the Advantages of the Magnetic Therapy and Infrared Lights?
The Luxury Spa Bath comes with six integrated magnets for magnetic field application and eight infrared lights. Magnetic therapy is known to have numerous positive effects on the body, including pain relief, improved blood circulation and even weight loss.
Who Can Use the Foot Spa?
The foot spas can be used by most people, including children over the age of 8 and the mentally impaired, provided they are supervised. Persons with insensitivity to heat, such as diabetics, must be careful when using the device. If you have or are recovering from a severe foot condition consult your doctor before using the device.
How Do You Use the Foot Spa Safely?
If water leaks from the appliance it should no longer be used. Under no circumstances should you repair the device yourself. Make sure to read the instructions fully before using the foot spa.
- Function Levels: 3
- Infrared Dots: 8
- Magnets: 6
- Power in Watt: Approx. 400W
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 50 x 39 x 22cm
You should consult your doctor before using the footbath:
- If you have thrombosis or diabetes
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins or inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin