Beurer MG21 Infrared Massager
A gentle vibration massage can help you unwind after a long day. The Beurer MG21 Infrared Massager combines the numerous benefits of a soothing, full-body massage, with all the positive effects infrared light can have on your body, for a truly revitalising treatment.
How Can the MG70 Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The movement of the massager helps to improve circulation, which is one way of alleviating the symptoms of Raynaud's disease. Infrared heat also helps with Raynaud's as the deeply penetrating healthy heat source increases oxygen levels in the blood, the absorbed heat captured within the body continues to admit warm radiation without continuous exposure. The heat function of the massager helps sooth the condition in a more traditional way.
Key Features of the MG21 Infrared Massager
- Provides soothing and relaxing vibration massage
- Infrared heat for deeper effect
- Supplied with three exchangeable massage attachments
- Has two function levels to personalise your experience
- Power: Approx. 6W
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 7 x 7cm
Relax Your Muscles with Vibration Massage
Vibration massage may not be one of the most common massage movements, but it is one of the most effective ones when it comes to soothing irritated nerves, stimulating glandular activity and stimulating circulation. While most massage techniques leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed, vibrations take care of your health and general well-being as well.
Choose a large or small nub attachment, or stimulate your skin with the intriguing brush. This Infrared Massager is not like any hand-held massage device you've tried out before.
How Can Infrared Light Help?
To make a massage even better, and its benefits even greater, turn on the infrared heating function. Infrared heat, when combined with high-quality massage, can further relax even the stiffest of muscles, improve circulation and even help relieve pain.
Can I Use the Massage and Infrared Functions Separately?
The Beurer MG21 has two functions: Massage, and Massage + Infrared Heat. What this means is that while it is possible to use the massage function on its own, it is not possible to use the infrared heat function separately.
Please do not use the device:
- If you are fitted with a pacemaker
- If you are pregnant
- On swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body parts
- If you suffer from a herniated disk or from abnormal changes to the vertebrae
- After taking medication or large amounts of alcohol
You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if:
- You suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- You suffer from any of the following:
- Varicose veins
- Nervous system diseases (e.g. sciatica)