Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head
Having the option to unwind and enjoy a high-quality massage in the comfort of your own home is priceless, and the Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head is the device that can make that happen for you each and every day. Extremely adjustable and customisable, this massager is designed to help you reach every area of your body to release those painful muscle knots.
How Can the MG70 Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The movement of the massager helps to improve circulation, which is one way of alleviating the symptoms of Raynaud's disease. Infrared heat also helps with Raynaud's as the deeply penetrating healthy heat source increases oxygen levels in the blood, the absorbed heat captured within the body continues to admit warm radiation without continuous exposure. The heat function of the massager helps sooth the condition in a more traditional way.
Key Features of the Infrared Massager with Rotating Head
- Ideal for targeted and selective massage
- Rotating massage head (180°)
- Features a 3-way adjustable handle
- Deep massage through infrared heat
- Offers separate vibration massage
- Four exchangeable massage attachments included
- Has three function levels for a personalised experience
- Power: Approx. 12W
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 39 x 8.5cm
Enjoy a Personalised Massage
With four very different attachments and three function levels, this hand-held massager enables you to not only relax your back and neck muscles with a gentle vibration, but also experience just the kind of back rub you've always wanted. Target a specific tense spot with one of the two nub attachments, or unwind with the help of the brush attachment.
Massage Hard-to-Reach Spots
The Beurer Infrared Massager is both fully flexible and convenient to hold in one hand, allowing you to reach every area of your back with ease. The massage head rotates 180°, while the handle has three adjustable connecting parts. Moreover, infrared heat makes sure the vibrations penetrate deep into your muscle tissue.
Attachments Included in the Package
- 2 x Nub attachment
- 1 x Brush attachment
- 1 x Cone-shaped attachment
Please do not use the device:
- If you are fitted with a pacemaker
- If you are pregnant
- On swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body parts
- If you suffer from a herniated disk or from abnormal changes to the vertebrae
- After taking medication or large amounts of alcohol
You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if:
- You suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- You suffer from any of the following:
- Varicose veins
- Nervous system diseases (e.g. sciatica)
|User Instructions |