Gloves in a Bottle 60ml
Your hands tend to bear the brunt of Raynaud's, meaning they often become dry and irritated in cold winter months. Gloves in a Bottle 60ml is an innovative solution that bonds with your skin cells to create an "invisible shield" that works by using the natural oils and moisture found on the skin. Supplied in a 60ml bottle, the product is suitable for applications on the go, whether you're shopping, travelling abroad, or visiting your friends.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed to protect the hands against irritation in winter months
- Ideal for skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis
- Helps retain the natural oil and moisture found on your skin
- Innovative design allows your skin to heal itself
- Prevents the loss of natural oils that protect deeper skin layers
- Improves your skin from within rather than moisturising artificially
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and non-pore clogging
- One application provides up to three hours of protection
- Naturally comes off with the removal of dead skin cells
- Quickly absorbed into the skin for fast and effective healing
- Protects your skin against:
- Frequent hand washing
- Sanitisers and surgical scrubs
- Toxins and irritants
Available in a Larger Bottle and Bulk Packs
Although this 60ml version of Gloves in a Bottle is an excellent solution for cracked skin on the go, keeping a bottle at home or at work can be more convenient, particularly if you find yourself using the lotion there frequently. Thankfully, the Gloves in a Bottle 240ml bottle is four times larger than the 60ml bottle and not much more expensive, allowing you to protect your hands over long periods of time!
We also have a number of different bulk packs where you can benefit from the product for longer while also saving money. Click the links below to find out about each pack!
What Is Gloves in a Bottle?
Gloves in a Bottle creates an "invisible shield" on your skin that helps it retain its natural moisture and oil. This in turn protects the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple.
Gloves in a Bottle in Action
Made from a unique emulsion, Gloves in a Bottle protects skin for up to three hours as it doesn't rub or wash off. Instead, the lotion bonds with your skin and comes off naturally as you shed dead skin cells. This makes it the perfect hand solution if you wear Raynaud's disease gloves or you work in a profession that requires constant hand washing, including:
Improves Skin Conditions
Not only does this product protect against chemicals and other irritants, but it also improves skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, scleroderma and eczema. Take a look at the difference Gloves in a Bottle has made in just one month below or read the full Case Study here.
20th August 2015
27th August 2015
2nd September 2015
19th September 2015
Please note that it is advised Gloves in a Bottle is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application.