HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle
Designed to help your hands stay warm while providing you with a small financial saving, the HotRox Double-Sided Hand Warmer and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle is ideal for sufferers of Raynaud's disease. It combines the HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer with Power Bank Function with a pair of Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves for targeted heat and reflective natural body warmth respectively. As the gloves are fingerless, they're perfect for wearing indoors and while performing tasks such as typing.
What's Included in the Money-Saving Bundle?
Features of the HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer
- Rechargeable electronic handwarming device
- Dual heat plates for more efficient heating
- Two heat settings of 45°C and 50°C for varied heat
- Provides 3 - 6 hours of heat (depending on the setting selected)
- Designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Portable for convenient storage and use on the go
- Three lights indicate the level of battery charge remaining
- Recharges via USB for greater convenience
- Can be used to recharge a range of mobile devices
- Includes one HotRox unit and one charging lead
Features of the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
- Made from fine combed cotton and pure natural silver, providing a great fit and superior comfort
- Shapes perfectly to fingers, hands and wrists
- Silver gloves help keep hands warmer than conventional gloves
- Helps ease pain
How the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Work
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves contain natural pure silver, which minimises any radiative body heat loss by actively reflecting 95% of the body’s energy back to the skin. As silver has one of the lowest radiant heat loss rates, the silver contained within the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves will help keep your hands much warmer when compared to conventional products. This design is ideal for people who require extra dexterity while working or during activities such as arts and crafts, where extra finger control is required.
Materials of the Silver Gloves
The Silver Gloves are made from the following:
- 88% Cotton
- 8% Silver Fibre
- 3% Polyamide
- 1% Elasthane
Sizing Of The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves are available in three sizes:
- Large/Extra Large - sized for men
- Small/Medium - sized for ladies with regular sized hands
- Extra Small - sized for children or ladies with small hands
If you are a lady with very large hands, please select the Large/Extra Large size. Similarly, if you are a man with smaller hands, please select the Small/Medium size.
The measurements of the silver gloves are:
|Size ||Length ||Measurement Across Palm (excluding thumb) |
|Extra Small ||190mm ||80mm |
|Small-Medium ||220mm ||90mm |
|Large-Extra Large ||235mm ||100mm |
Please note that the measurements of these gloves can vary slightly.
Will the Silver Gloves Work with a Touchscreen?
Yes, due to the conductive nature of silver fibre, these gloves will work very well with a touchscreen. This allows you to use your phone and answer calls, all while keeping your hands toasty and warm!