HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle
Designed to help your hands stay warm while providing you with a small financial saving, the HotRox Double-Sided Hand Warmer and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle is ideal for sufferers of Raynaud's disease. It combines the HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer with Power Bank Function with a pair of Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves for targeted heat and reflective natural body warmth respectively. As the gloves are fingerless, they're perfect for wearing indoors and while performing tasks such as typing.
What's Included in the Money-Saving Bundle?
Sizing Information for Raynaud's Silver Gloves
Quickly find the correct size Raynaud's Gloves for you by choosing from the three available sizes below:
- Extra Small – Normally suitable for children, or women with smaller than average hands
- Small/Medium – Normally suitable for women with average sized hands or men with smaller hands
- Large/Extra Large – Normally suitable for men, or women with larger sized hands
For a More Precise Fit...
If you've got a little more time, our product experts highly recommend taking one quick measurement using a flexible tape measure. Simply relax your hand and measure the circumference of the widest area of your palm (normally just below the knuckles), as demonstrated in the image below.
Once you have your measurement, please consult the sizing chart beneath to select the right size for you.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||16.5 - 18cm |
|Small/Medium ||18.1 - 23cm |
|Large/Extra Large ||23.1 - 28cm |
Sizing Top Tip
- If your measurement falls near a sizing boundary, gloves on both sides of the boundary are likely to fit you. Select the larger size if you prefer a looser fit and the smaller size if you want a closer fit.
Features of the HotRox Double-Sided Electronic Hand Warmer
- Rechargeable electronic handwarming device
- Dual heat plates for more efficient heating
- Two heat settings of 45°C and 50°C for varied heat
- Provides 3 - 6 hours of heat (depending on the setting selected)
- Designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Portable for convenient storage and use on the go
- Three lights indicate the level of battery charge remaining
- Recharges via USB for greater convenience
- Can be used to recharge a range of mobile devices
- Includes one HotRox unit and one charging lead
Features of the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
- Made from fine combed cotton and pure natural silver, providing a great fit and superior comfort
- Shapes perfectly to fingers, hands and wrists
- Silver gloves help keep hands warmer than conventional gloves
- Helps ease pain
How the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Work
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves contain natural pure silver, which minimises any radiative body heat loss by actively reflecting 95% of the body’s energy back to the skin. As silver has one of the lowest radiant heat loss rates, the silver contained within the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves will help keep your hands much warmer when compared to conventional products. This design is ideal for people who require extra dexterity while working or during activities such as arts and crafts, where extra finger control is required.
Our Top Tip for Silver Gloves
To get the most out of your Silver Gloves, our product experts recommend heating your hands before you put your gloves on. Hands that are already warm help the silver inside trap and reflect even more heat, ensuring your hands stay warm and toasty when you're out and about!
Will This Warmer Fit Inside My Gloves?
While the HotRox may be able to fit inside some extra-stretchy gloves, it is designed for use before putting gloves on to gives hands an extra heat boost, and may be uncomfortable inside your gloves due to the size. The HotRox Handwarmer is an ideal way to heat your hands in seconds, even when nothing else seems to be working!
Will the Silver Gloves Work with a Touchscreen?
Yes, due to the conductive nature of silver fibre, these gloves will work very well with a touchscreen. This allows you to use your phone and answer calls, all while keeping your hands toasty and warm!
Fabrics and Materials
The Silver Gloves are made from the following:
- 88% Cotton
- 8% Silver Fibre
- 3% Polyamide
- 1% Elasthane