Hotties Tartan Fleece Microwaveable Micro Hottie
If you suffer from Raynaud's disease, you are likely all too familiar with the pain and numbness that is a part of this condition. The Hotties Tartan Fleece Microwaveable Micro Hottie is constructed to offer targeted heat therapy to different areas of the body, which helps directly reduce the cause of your discomfort as well as its symptoms. The heat pack is portable and slim so you can even take it with you while you're on your way to work or performing other tasks outside, making cold mornings and chilly evenings far more pleasant.
This unique Tartan Fleece Heat Pack retains warmth for up to four hours, meaning you don't have to frequently heat the aid up in the microwave. This allows you to go about your daily activities with very little interruption.
Click here to purchase a replacement Thermal Sleeve Insert for this Hottie
Key Features and Benefits
- Cosy hand-made fleece cover is removable and machine washable
- Remains soft against your skin for improved comfort during use
- Tackles Raynaud's disease head on by increasing your body temperature
- Helps tackle the discomfort caused by Raynaud's disease
- Microwaveable for added comfort and warmth
- Portable, slim and small in design for use on various parts of the body
- Can be tucked into a large coat pocket to keep your hand warm while you're on the go
- Includes the Hottie heat pack for targeted warmth and comfort
- Extremely safe; no need to fill with boiling water, and gentle on sensitive skin
- Easy to warm up in the microwave to provide heat therapy to different areas of body
- Unique patented design provides long-lasting warmth (up to four hours)
- Offers radiant, gentle and constant heat to soothe aches and pains caused by the disease
- Heat therapy offers a non-invasive drug-free way of relieving discomfort
- Increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the site of pain to heal damaged tissue
- Reduces the transmission of pain signals to relieve discomfort
- Relieves stiffness and improves flexibility to prevent further discomfort during use
Ideal for a Range of Different Settings
The Tartan Fleece Microwaveable Hottie is a highly versatile heat pack that can be used in a range of situations. This ensures you're able to enjoy daily living without feeling like you're missing out. The heat pack helps with the following:
- Aids circulation: As Raynaud's disease prevents blood from circulating properly, using a device that can help improve your circulation is an excellent way of preventing your skin from changing colour.
- Relieves aches and pains: Discomfort is often a common symptom of Raynaud's disease. This Microwaveable Micro Hottie provides targeted heat therapy to reduce aches and pains during use.
- Helps you stay warm during the colder months: This is one of the best ways of helping to relieve symptoms of Raynaud's disease.
- Keeps you cosy: The Hottie can be used wherever you are, making it the perfect companion for those times when you're caravanning, going on a picnic, or even simply when you're going to bed.
Relieves Aches and Pains
The Tartan Fleece Hottie is designed to offer radiant, gentle and constant heat to the applied area. This helps comfort and soothe aches and pains while also keeping the area warm. As Raynaud's disease most commonly affects the hands and feet, this heating pack is particularly suited to use on these areas to reduce symptoms and help you remain warm.
Heat therapy is a non-invasive drug-free way of keeping you warm and reducing aches and pains, and the Mini Tartan Fleece Hottie is no exception! Compared to alternative therapies, this heat pack is highly inexpensive. It works by producing the following effects, all of which help you feel more comfortable during the winter months:
- Increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the site of pain to help heal damaged tissue
- Reduces the transmission of pain signals to help relieve pain
- Relaxes the soft tissue to decrease stiffness
- Improves flexibility and an overall feeling of comfort
Please refer to the heating instructions on the enclosed safety sheet and on the white Hottie heat pack. To avoid damage to your Hottie, please do not exceed the recommended heating times. For increased safety, it is recommended that you purchase two heat packs and simply heat the second pack instead of re-heating the first to prevent accidental overheating and damage to your Hottie.
Can I Wash My Hotties Cover?
To keep your Hotties cover clean and fresh, you can machine wash it whenever necessary. Simply place it on a cool-temperature wash (max. 40°C) with similarly coloured clothing.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22 x 20 x 2cm