MaxxDry Electric Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer and Warmer
The MaxxDry Electric Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer and Warmer is an electric dryer that can be used to dry two pairs of shoes, gloves, boots, trainers and more at once. It will dry them within an hour and can be placed in your home, perfect for ensuring that you don't have to wear wet clothing next time you leave the house.
With your purchase you will receive?
- 1 x MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer
- 2 x Removable 16" Extension Tubes
- 1 x Six Foot Power Cable
Why Is the MaxxDry Shoe Dryer Ideal for Raynaud's Sufferers?
A long winter walk or a work shift outdoors can leave your shoes and gloves damp and cold. This can be a nightmare for Raynaud's sufferers, as if you have to wear damp clothing it will quickly bring on an attack. This electric dryer allows you to dry two pairs of clothing at once (shoes, trainers, boots or gloves), ensuring that they will be nice and warm whenever you next need them.
Key Features and Benefits
The MaxxDry Dryer is built to offer comprehensive drying to a broad range of gloves, boots and shoes. It has been built with features to make this as easy as possible. Features include:
- An internal fan that circulates warm air through hand or footwear
- Removable extension tubes to accommodate taller boots
- Four fan rods for a maximum of two pairs of shoes or gloves
- Three hour timer which shuts off the heater automatically
- Circulation reaches all corners to ensure that your clothing is dry
- A heat on/off switch to allow for heat free air circulation
- A six foot power cord which doesn't prevent the dryer from being moved around slightly
- Features a temperature of 40.5°C to help keep your gloves/shoes toastie
How Does the MaxxDry Glove, Boot and Shoe Dryer Work?
This dryer implements a sophisticated dual pronged approach to shoe and glove drying. First, the heater warms up to 40.5ºC to evaporate moisture from the shoes.
Second, a fan within the dryer forces this warm air up around the shoe. Not only does this ensure an even distribution of warm air to awkward corners of the item, it also circulates air to reduce humidity and prevent the propagation of damp or mould.
What Can I Use This Dryer On?
This is a versatile dryer which can be used on most wet gloves and footwear. This includes:
- Ski boots
- Work boots
- Wet gloves
- Football or rugby boots
- Hiking boots
How Do I Use the MaxxDry Electric Shoe Dryer?
This dryer is very easy to use. Simply follow the below instructions or use the guide that is supplied with your purchase:
- Decide whether or not you will need to use the extension tubes for your desired items
- If you need the extender tubes then slide them over two of the fan rods, otherwise move straight to step three
- Place one item upside down on a fan rod or extender tube (up to a maximum of four items)
- Turn on the fan and heater
- Return in an hour to check on progress
- If your shoes have fully dried simply take them off and turn off the fan and dryer
- If not they can be left on for longer, the heater will automatically turn off after three hours to prevent waste and increase safety
How Long Does the MaxxDry Dryer Take to Work?
It should take approximately one hour to dry most items. However, this could be less for thinner or less-wet gloves, and longer for more heavy-duty boots. In any case, the dryer will turn off after three hours for your safety.
Will the MaxxDry Damage My Shoes and Gloves?
The dryer is safe to use on delicate items and will not shrink clothes or damage custom liners. It also features a switch to turn off the heat and leave only the fan running, so that you can monitor the drying of especially delicate items. Since the dryer is so fast acting, it also prevents the development of bacteria and fungus that can break down garments over time.
Will the MaxxDry Heavy Duty Dryer Damage Delicate Items?
No, this dryer is safe to use on delicate items and will not shrink clothes or damage custom liners. It also features a switch to turn off the heat and leave only the fan running, so that you can monitor the drying of especially delicate items. Since the dryer is so fast acting, it also prevents the development of bacteria and fungus which can break down garments over time.
The manufacturer offers a one year warranty.