Milwaukee M12 Women's Black Heated Hoodie
Tired of wearing multiple layers when going out on a winter's day? Providing a futuristic alternative to coats and jackets, the Milwaukee M12 Women's Black Heated Hoodie allows you to stay warm on demand, as its innovative design features integrated carbon-fibre heating elements which are activated by a controller. With an 11-hour battery life, this hoodie provides long-lasting warmth in cold environments.
- 1 x Women's Heated Hoodie
Which Size Should I Buy?
The Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoodie comes in four different sizes to accommodate most individuals. To find which size would best fit you, please measure the circumference of your chest, waist and hip, then match your measurements to the appropriate size using the table below.
|Size ||Chest Circ. (inches) ||Waist Circ. (inches) ||Hip Circ. (inches) |
|Small ||33 - 35" ||28 - 30" ||34 - 36" |
|Medium ||35 - 37" ||30 - 32" ||36 - 38" |
|Large ||37 - 39" ||32 - 34" ||38 - 40" |
|Extra Large ||39 - 41" ||34 - 36" ||40 - 42" |
How Does the Milwaukee Heated Hoodie Work?
To start warming up your Milwaukee M12 Hoodie, simply press and hold the M12 button (located over the left breast) for two seconds until it lights up. The coils inside the jumper will then slowly start to heat up, spreading warmth to all the core areas of your body. If you start to get too warm, or if you've gone back inside, simply press the logo once again and the heat coils will turn off and start to cool down.
Why Buy the Women's Heated Hoodie?
- Heat on Demand: Sewn-in carbon fibre heating elements distribute warmth across multiple heating zones
- Heat Control: Easy one-touch heat controller provides three heat setting (high, medium and low)
- Lasting Durability: Made from a mix of durable cotton and polyester to withstand tough conditions
- 11-Hour Battery Life: A powerful M12 3.0 Ah Red Lithium battery lasts up to 11 hours for superior run-time
- Hidden Battery Pockets: Convenient M12 battery placement for increased comfort and convenience
- Hooded Design: Provides extra head protection against harsh rainy or windy environments
- Stylish Fit: Slim-fit design hugs the body for a clean, classic look
How Long Does the Battery Last?
Built with a specially designed M12 Red Lithium Battery, this hoodie provides up to 11 hours of heat while on the lowest setting. This superior run-time gives you a full day of additional warmth before the battery needs replacing or charging.
How Warm Does the Women's M12 Hoodie Get?
The Milwaukee M12 Hoodie comes supplied with an easy-touch heat controller with three heat settings. These heat settings can be selected depending on your environment, the weather conditions, or based solely on your own personal preference.
- Low: Ideal for mild temperatures when a little extra warmth will keep you going throughout the day.
- Medium: Ideal for cold weather when consistent heat is needed to help you stay warm.
- High: Ideal for extreme weather conditions when temperatures get to well below freezing.
There's no denying the M12 Heated Hoodie is incredibly warm, but is it fit to handle everyday wear and tear? Thanks to its a superior blend of cotton and polyester fabric, this hoodie is designed to withstand tough outdoor environments.
Despite its warmth and durability, the Women's Hoodie makes no compromise on comfort. An improved slim-fit design hugs the body comfortably, and prevents heat from escaping to keep you toasty and warm. The inner fleece lining is soft on the skin, and provides enough stretch to let you move without restriction.
Hidden Battery Pockets for Convenient Battery Placement
Because it needs an M12 battery in order to work, the Heated Hoodie comes with both and front and back pockets designed to carry the battery. Strategically hidden for increased comfort, you can move the battery between the front and back pocket so that it never gets in your way.
- Weight (with battery pack): 1.3kg
- Materials: Cotton (53%), Polyester (47%)
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion