Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle
The Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle combines the circulation-stimulating Omni Ol with a pair of Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves to provide you with better control of your Raynaud's Disease symptoms. The Omni Ol Balm is made from plant-based oils for a natural approach to reducing the symtpoms of cold hands, while the silver gloves contain 8% silver thread to reduce the loss of natural hand warmth.
What's Included in the Bundle?
We know that the last thing you want to worry about when battling with Raynaud's Disease is how much trying to keep your hands warm could end up costing you. That's why we've combined the following items to help you manage the condition as stress-free as possible:
How To Use Omni Ol
Omni Ol is designed to be a simple yet effective method of easing pain and discomfort associated with cold-hand syndrome, also known as Raynaud's Disease. Simply apply a few drops of the oil to the affected area, and gently massage in circular motions.
Once massaged into the skin, the Omni Ol works to stimulate circulation, which in turn helps to warm up hands when they are feeling cold. The balm is also suitable for reducing pain caused by stiffness or injuries; the oil can be massaged into the skin as and when necessary to aid in recovery.
Omni Ol stimulates circulation
For more information about Omni Ol, including details of ingredients, please see our individual listing for the Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm (12ml).
What's So Special About Omni Ol?
- Warming balm in a handy 12ml pump bottle
- Made from plant-based oils for a natural approach to reducing the symptoms of cold hands
- Harnesses the healing power of stem cells deriving mainly from the rainforest
- Compact size ideal for on the go when an unexpected attack of Raynaud's Disease may strike
- Oil helps to stimulate circulation to increase hand warmth
- Suitable for alleviating pain associated with arthritis and repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Great for reducing inflammation, bruising, muscular pain, joint pain, stiffness, and injuries
Sizing Information for Raynaud's Silver Gloves
Quickly find the correct size Raynaud's Gloves for you by choosing from the three available sizes below:
- Extra Small – Normally suitable for children, or women with smaller than average hands
- Small/Medium – Normally suitable for women with average sized hands or men with smaller hands
- Large/Extra Large – Normally suitable for men, or women with larger sized hands
For a More Precise Fit...
If you've got a little more time, our product experts highly recommend taking one quick measurement using a flexible tape measure. Simply relax your hand and measure the circumference of the widest area of your palm (normally just below the knuckles), as demonstrated in the image below.
Once you have your measurement, please consult the sizing chart beneath to select the right size for you.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||16.5 - 18cm |
|Small/Medium ||18.1 - 23cm |
|Large/Extra Large ||23.1 - 28cm |
Sizing Top Tip
- If your measurement falls near a sizing boundary, gloves on both sides of the boundary are likely to fit you. Select the larger size if you prefer a looser fit and the smaller size if you want a closer fit.
Key Features of Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
- Made from fine combed cotton and pure natural silver, providing a great fit and superior comfort
- Shapes perfectly to fingers, hands and wrists
- Silver gloves help keep hands warmer than conventional gloves
- Helps ease pain
How Do Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Work?
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves contain natural pure silver, which minimises any radiative body heat loss by actively reflecting 95% of the body’s energy back to the skin. As silver has one of the lowest radiant heat loss rates, the silver contained within the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves will help keep your hands much warmer when compared to conventional products.
Silver thread reduces the loss of heat
Please see our individual listing for the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves for even more information.
Materials of the Silver Gloves
The Silver Gloves are made from the following:
- 88% Cotton
- 8% Silver Fibre
- 3% Polyamide
- 1% Elasthane
Will the Raynaud's Gloves Work with a Touchscreen?
Yes, due to the conductive nature of silver fibre, these gloves will work with the majority of touchscreen devices. This allows you to use your phone and answer calls, all while keeping your hands toasty and warm! Please note that a small number of customers report difficulty using certain types of touchscreen devices while wearing these gloves.
Can I Use Omni Ol for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy?
It is fine to use Omni Ol for diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It is advised that you apply the Omni Ol around three times a day to begin with, and if you choose to apply it before bed then it is best to wear socks overnight to prevent the product from rubbing off.
Can I Use Omni Ol if I am Pregnant?
Yes you can use Omni Ol if you are pregnant. However, if you are pregnant, you should avoid applying Omni Ol to the stomach or abdomen area.