Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle
The Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm and Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Bundle combines the circulation-stimulating Omni Ol with a pair of Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves to provide you with better control of your Raynaud's Disease symptoms. The Omni Ol Balm is made from plant-based oils for a natural approach to reducing the symtpoms of cold hands, while the silver gloves contain 8% silver thread to reduce the loss of natural hand warmth.
What's Included in the Bundle?
We know that the last thing you want to worry about when battling with Raynaud's Disease is how much trying to keep your hands warm could end up costing you. That's why we've combined the following items to help you manage the condition as stress-free as possible:
Key Features of Omni Ol Hand Balm
- Warming balm in a handy 12ml pump bottle
- Made from plant-based oils for a natural approach to reducing the symptoms of cold hands
- Harnesses the healing power of stem cells deriving mainly from the rainforest
- Compact size ideal for on the go when an unexpected attack of Raynaud's Disease may strike
- Oil helps to stimulate circulation to increase hand warmth
- Suitable for alleviating pain associated with arthritis and repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Great for reducing inflammation, bruising, muscular pain, joint pain, stiffness, and injuries
How To Use Omni Ol
Omni Ol is designed to be a simple yet effective method of easing pain and discomfort associated with cold-hand syndrome, also known as Raynaud's Disease. Simply apply a few drops of the oil to the affected area, and gently massage in circular motions.
Once massaged into the skin, the Omni Ol works to stimulate circulation, which in turn helps to warm up hands when they are feeling cold. The balm is also suitable for reducing pain caused by stiffness or injuries; the oil can be massaged into the skin as and when necessary to aid in recovery.
Omni Ol stimulates circulation
For more information about Omni Ol, including details of ingredients, please see our individual listing for the Omni Ol Hand Warming Balm (12ml).
Features of the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
- Made from fine combed cotton and pure natural silver, providing a great fit and superior comfort
- Shapes perfectly to fingers, hands and wrists
- Silver gloves help keep hands warmer than conventional gloves
- Helps ease pain
How the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves Work
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves contain natural pure silver, which minimises any radiative body heat loss by actively reflecting 95% of the body’s energy back to the skin. As silver has one of the lowest radiant heat loss rates, the silver contained within the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves will help keep your hands much warmer when compared to conventional products.
Silver thread reduces the loss of heat
Please see our individual listing for the Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves for even more information.
Materials of the Silver Gloves
The Silver Gloves are made from the following:
- 88% Cotton
- 8% Silver Fibre
- 3% Polyamide
- 1% Elasthane
Sizing Of The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves
The Raynaud's Disease Silver Gloves are available in three sizes:
- Large/Extra Large - sized for men
- Small/Medium - sized for ladies with regular sized hands
- Extra Small - sized for children or ladies with small hands
If you are a lady with very large hands, please select the Large/Extra Large size. Similarly, if you are a man with smaller hands, please select the Small/Medium size.
The measurements of the silver gloves are:
|Size ||Length ||Measurement Across Palm (excluding thumb) |
|Extra Small ||190mm ||80mm |
|Small-Medium ||220mm ||90mm |
|Large-Extra Large ||235mm ||100mm |
Please note that the measurements of these gloves can vary slightly.