Portwest B121 Thermal Polycotton Trousers
Keeping your body at an optimal temperature is essential for stopping the numbing effects of Raynaud's disease, but in colder winter months, it becomes increasingly difficult to stay both warm and dry. Constructed from a blend of polyester and cotton, the Portwest B121 Thermal Polycotton Trousers work to insulate body heat and keep you nice and toasty.
How Do the Portwest B121 Thermal Polycotton Trousers Help with Raynaud's?
Cold weather is the most obvious trigger for Raynaud's symptoms, and your first port-of-call might be to put on a pair of warm gloves or socks - but keeping your whole body warm is essential for keeping sensory reactions to cold from going into overload. That's why the Portwest B121 is designed to keep your legs warm, drawing on the benefits of insulating polyester material for full warmth within minutes.
Who Else Can Benefit from the Portwest B121 Polycotton Trousers?
The Portwest B121 Trousers provides excellent thermal qualities in cold conditions. Aside from Raynaud's sufferers, the Portwest Trousers are ideal for:
- Cold store and freezer work
- Additional warmth for use while working outside
- Can keep you warm while driving
- Can keep you warm while playing sport
Features and Benefits
- Made using a blend of polyester and cotton to keep you warm
- Wicking property of polyester absorbs excess perspiration to keep you dry
- Hypoallergenic cotton works to keep you comfortable at all times
- Elasticated waistline for an easy fit
- Can be worn underneath your work clothing
- Designed to fit comfortably on your legs
- Ribbed hem offers a comfortable fit
Which Sized Thermal Trousers Should I Buy?
To purchase the correct sized trousers for you, you can measure the circumference of your waist, and match to the sizing guide below. Once this has been completed, you can choose your size and colour by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Waist Measurement (Inches) |
|Small ||30 - 32" |
|Medium ||33 - 34" |
|Large ||36 - 38" |
|Extra Large ||40 - 41" |
|XX-Large ||42 - 43" |
How Warm Are the Portwest B121 Thermal Trousers?
The Portwest Thermal Trousers are knitted from a blend of soft polyester and cotton fibres, the insulative properties of which allow heat to be trapped inside and warm the wearer. Not only will the wearer stay warm, but the wicking polyester draws moisture away from the body to also keep the wearer both cool and dry.
Can I Wash the Portwest B121 Polycotton Trousers?
The Portwest B121 Polycotton Trousers are suitable for washing in machines at 40°C. Make sure these are separated from your lighter washes.
- Shell Fabric : 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton
- Weight: 200g
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |