Portwest F465 4-in-1 Bomber Jacket
Offering practicality, warmth and protection, the Portwest F465 4-in-1 Bomber Jacket is a versatile outdoor option and suitable for a number of uses. Built with a detachable fur lining and zip-out sleeves and taped seams, this jacket can be adjusted to the weather conditions and your needs with ease. Made with an abrasion-resistant material, this durable jacket is designed for repeated, long-lasting use, saving you money on replacements.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, you need to measure the circumference as shown in the diagram below. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are between sizes, we would recommend selecting the size above.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
Who Is the Portwest Jacket For?
The Portwest Bomber Jacket is ideal for outdoor activities in a wide range of weather conditions. Due to its detachable and adjustable features, this ideal for use in harsh and cold weather conditions, as well as in mild/warmer environments.
For individuals with conditions such as Raynaud's, features such as the detachable fur lining present an excellent solution to managing and preventing the discomfort that comes with the condition.
What Can the Portwest 4-in-1 Bomber Jacket Do to Help Me?
The Jacket has several useful features:
- Adaptable: The detachable fur lining and zip out sleeves ensures the jacket can be worn in three different ways, allowing you to adapt to the weather conditions
- Storm-proof: The jacket features a water resistant fabric finish, quilt lining for thermal insulation and taped seams for additional protection from the elements
- Durable: Made from tough, abrasion resistant Oxford Polyester so the jacket will last for years
- Practical: Eight utility pockets for storage, two-way zip for quick and easy access
Key Features and Benefits
- Jacket can be worn three ways for versatility of use
- Soft, detachable fur lining provides excellent insulation in cold weather
- Abrasion-resistant Oxford polyester designed for durability
- Taped seams to provide additional protection in bad weather
- Eight utility pockets pockets for ample storage, for practicality
- Two-way zip allows for quick and easy access
Exceptional Warmth During Colder Months
Equipped with a soft, fur lining, the Portwest Bomber Jacket provides excellent levels of warmth when outdoors during the winter months, trapping in heat to keep you warmer for longer. Whilst this jacket is recommended for professionals required to work outdoors all-year round, it also presents an excellent solution for those suffering with Raynaud's disease.
Designed for Challenging Conditions
The EN 343 Standard outlines the jacket's level of protection against wet weather. Garments are rated on their response to precipitation, fog and humidity, and then on their breathability under those conditions. The jacket has a 3:1 rating, meaning that it has the highest level of rain protection but is not classified as breathable under EN 343.
|Level ||Water Resistance ||Breathability |
|Level 1 ||Minimum level of rain protection ||Not classified as breathable under EN 343 |
|Level 2 ||Intermediate level of rain protection ||Intermediate level of breathability |
|Level 3 ||Highest level of rain protection ||Highest level of breathability |
Durable Design for Long-Lasting Use
This jacket is made from 300D Oxford Weave Material. This 100% polyester fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. The outer side of the fabric has a water and stain repellent coating keeping it clean, and the polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside which makes the fabric durable and waterproof.
What Is A Texpel Splash Water-Repellent Finish?
The jacket features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
How Should I Care for the Jacket?
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Warm machine wash
- Cold rinse spin
- Do not wring
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
- Additional Shell Fabric Info: 100% Polyester Fur Lining 365g
- Additional Lining Fabric Info: 100% Polyester 60g
- Additional Filling Fabric Info: 100% Polyester 60g