Portwest GL13 Black Insulatex-Lined Thermal Gloves
Cold hands are a common symptom of conditions like Raynaud's, and can be debilitating without hand protection. The Portwest GL13 Black Insulatex-Lined Thermal Gloves are an excellent, inexpensive enhancement to your comfort outdoors, with an Insulatex lining that offers thermal protection in cold environments. Their durable, comfortable design allows for repeated use during day-to-day activities.
These gloves are supplied in a one-size-fits-most design, and are therefore suitable for a range of different sized hands.
What Can the Portwest Insulatex-Lined Gloves Do to Help Me?
The gloves have several helpful features:
- Thermal Protection: Insulatex lining retains heat, keeping your hands warm
- Durable Design: Tough acrylic outer knit fabric, and knit gauge is 9 for shape retention
- Comfortable Construction: The knitted cuff provides great comfort and added warmth
Who Are the Portwest Gloves For?
The gloves are great for keeping warm when outdoors, during activities such as:
- Outdoor Work
- Any other winter activities
They also provide excellent comfort for those with circulatory disorders such as Raynaud's, ensuring your hands remain warm despite the cold weather conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Insulatex lining provides excellent thermal protection
- 9-gauge knit ensure gloves retain their shape for longer
- Thin construction enables unrestricted movement
- Durable acrylic material can withstand repeated use
- Knitted cuffs enhance comfort and warmth outdoors
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities
- Affordable way to manage conditions like Raynaud's
Innovative Thermal Lining
Insulatex is constructed using hollow fibre technology, and provides a lighter and a warmer thermal lining. The fabric technology locks in the body's warmth, hollow fibres trapping air to retain body heat and creating a thermal barrier. The high performing material offers top-quality lightweight comfort to the wearer without adding bulk.
How Should I Care for the Gloves?
- Wash at 30°C or below
- Hang out to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
Fancy Another Pair of Gloves?
Here at Raynauds Disease, we have a wide range of thermal gloves and gloves designed specifically for conditions such as Raynaud's, which are available in a variety of colours and functionalities.
Click here to view our wide range of hand protection options.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Acrylic, Knit
- Lining Fabric: Insulatex Lining 40g