Portwest PW2 Women's Navy/Royal Blue Fleece-Lined Softshell Jacket
Approach the winter months with ease wearing the Portwest PW2 Women's Navy/Royal Blue Fleece-Lined Softshell Jacket. Offering an excellent additional layer of warmth and outdoor protection, this jacket is designed with a fleece lining as well as a wind and waterproof outer layer. Crafted with your comfort in mind, the Women's Softshell Jacket features pre-formed elbows and a flexible material overall for unrestricted movement.
Which Sizes Are Available?
The Portwest Water-Resistant Jacket is available in six sizes to fit most workers. To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference of your chest (as shown) and match the measurement to the table below.
|Size ||Chest Circumference |
|Extra Small ||28 - 32" (72 - 80cm) |
|Small ||33 - 34" (84 - 88cm) |
|Medium ||36 - 38" (92 - 96cm) |
|Large ||40" (100 - 104cm) |
|Extra Large ||42 - 44" (108 - 112cm) |
|XX-Large ||46 - 47" (116 - 120cm) |
Who Can Benefit From the Fleece-Lined Jacket?
For anyone seeking a fashionable cold-weather garment, the PW2 Women's Jacket is an excellent choice. Lined with a micro polar fleece, this jacket has incredible insulative properties, as well as a wind and waterproof finish for extra protection outdoors.
However, it also prioritises your comfort and aesthetic appearance, with pre-stretched areas for increased mobility, and a stylish colour contrast for easy styling with tops and trousers.
What Can the Women's Softshell Jacket Do for Me?
The Portwest Fleece-Lined Jacket offers a range of features that make it suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Better Thermal Comfort: This jacket is ideal as an insulative layer to trap heat and help you keep warm. This can contribute to better thermal comfort, reducing the risk of cold-related illnesses (such as Raynaud's) and fatigue
- Enhanced mobility: Crafted from mechanical stretch material, this jacket allows for more unrestricted movement, which can be beneficial when a high level of mobility and flexibility is required. It can facilitate greater agility and range of motion, making it easier to perform daily activities and errands
- Flexibility and Adaptability: The PW2 range is designed to mix and match with other garments from the range to make the perfect head-to-toe uniform, making this jacket versatile and suitable
- for a wide range of environments, including professional ones. It can be paired with different types of trousers and tops, allowing for flexibility in creating many different outfits
- Convenience and Practicality: Featuring five pockets with zips, this jacket is ideal for storing away valuables such as keys and mobile phones and shielding them in poor weather conditions
- Increased Comfort: This jacket provides greater freedom of movement and insulation thanks to its lightweight flexible material, especially in cold weather or indoor environments without heating
Cold Weather Protection
Designed to withstand the winter months, the Women's PW2 Jacket is lined with a micro polar fleece, that provides effective insulation, keeping you warm and comfortable even in the coldest conditions.
Flexible Fabric for Maximum Comfort and Agility
Restrictive outdoor clothing is frustrating to wear for those who enjoy walks and outdoor activities. Constructed from lightweight stretch fabric with pre-bent areas, the Portwest Softshell Jacket allows for both ease of movement and maximum comfort.
Are Any Other Colours Available?
We also offer this jacket in two other colour combinations:
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane bonded to 100% Polyester Micro Fleece