Pure Wool Bed Fleece
The Pure Wool Bed Fleece is made from 100% pure new wool and has the unique ability to absorb perspiration and keep the skin dry. This allows the skin to breathe more effectively. Unlike polyester, real wool is exothermic and can absorb up to 33% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Wool will not feel cold even when damp, helping you stay warm and fend off Raynaud's disease even if you sweat at night.
Real wool has a remarkable natural resilience and the cover's real lamb's wool high density 1" deep pile distributes pressure more evenly giving immediate comfort. The bed fleece also has a gentle touch that prevents friction burns from abrasive materials. The Bed Fleece can be used on your bed, as well as on chairs, sofas, wheelchairs and any other sitting or lying area.
Features and Benefits of the Pure Wool Bed Fleece
- Made from 100% pure new wool with a woven polyester backing
- Absorbs perspiration keeping skin dry and enables skin to breathe
- 1 inch deep pile distributes pressure evenly for increased comfort
- Covers are pre-treated and can therefore be washed at up to 40° Celsius
- Can be washed up to 50 times and still provide softness and comfort
- Suitable for both beds and chairs
Where Should I Place the Fleece?
For the best results when using the Pressure Relief Fleece, we recommend using the fleece below your normal bed sheets. This reduces the frequency of washing necessary and can also improve the user comfort, without impinging on the pressure relief provided.
Pure Wool Bed Fleece Size Chart
The Pure Wool Bed Fleece is available in four different sizes to suit different beds:
|Size ||Length ||Width |
|Size 1 ||45.7cm (18 inches) ||45.7cm (18 inches) |
|Size 2 ||58.5cm (27 inches) ||76cm (30 inches) |
|Size 3 ||58.5cm (27 inches) ||152cm (60 inches) |
|Size 4 ||91cm (36 inches) ||152cm (60 inches) |
How Do I Wash the Fleece?
- Wash on a wool cycle
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting or air dry
- Do not bleach