Women's Thermal Cotton and Copper Pyjamas (Navy)
Copper Clothing may sound strange, but there are an untold number of benefits to wearing pyjamas made from this specially-constructed fabric. The Women's Thermal Cotton and Copper Pyjamas (Navy) are the perfect choice for keeping warm throughout the night, ensuring maximum hygiene, encouraging better blood flow, and much more! To ensure optimal comfort, the copper has been infused with soft bamboo and cotton to make a set of smooth pyjamas.
- 1 x Pyjama Top
- 1 x Pyjama Bottoms
How Can These Warm Pyjamas Help with Raynaud's Disease?
These copper-infused pyjamas are designed to help insulate the wearer, keeping them warm throughout the night to ensure long-term protection with minimal effort. This makes them an excellent choice to help tackle symptoms of Raynaud's disease such as pain and numbness caused by the cold. Copper is also known to promote blood-flow.
Which Size Do I Need?
These warm and copper-infused ladies' pyjamas are available in three sizes, which are suitable for a range of adult users. The size that you choose should be based on your UK dress size. To discover which size is right for you, use the table below as a guide.
|Size ||UK Women's Dress Size |
|Small ||Size 8 - 10 |
|Medium ||Size 12 - 14 |
|Large ||Size 14 - 16 |
Why Wear Copper Infused Clothing?
Copper provides excellent thermal properties to help keep wearers warm, which is perfect for those who struggle to maintain a regular body heat. This material is also great for the skin, thanks to its anti-microbial properties and the way it promotes the growth of collagen and elastin in the skin.
Are These Thermal Copper Pyjamas Comfortable?
Comfort is one of the most important factors when choosing a pair of pyjamas, and luckily this copper-infused nightwear is a real treat to sleep in! Constructed from a mix of cotton and bamboo fabric, then infused with copper, these pyjamas are extremely soft and smooth, and have no spurs to irritate eczema or dry skin sufferers.
Can the Copper Pyjamas Wick Away Sweat?
Bamboo fabrics are known for their excellent moisture-wicking properties, and these pyjamas are no exception. Using deowear-infused bamboo fibre and copper to their full capacity, these pyjamas keep you fresh, clean and dry, making them the ultimate in high-performance sleepwear.
Why Are Copper Pyjamas Ideal for Care Homes?
In care homes, where residents may be less able to change and care for their own clothes, hygiene maintenance is crucial. In these settings, pyjamas may be worn for long periods of time, leading to harmful build-ups of harmful micro-organisms and sweat that can exacerbate health concerns. These copper pyjamas defend against bacteria, fungi, and viruses to ensure optimal hygiene even during prolonged wear.
How Does Copper Kill Bacteria?
The graphic below provides a simplified explanation of how copper ions can kill harmful viruses and bacteria.
Pyjama Care and Maintenance
These antimicrobial and thermal pyjamas are designed to retain their warming and protective features even after washing. The copper ions are bonded to the fabric on a molecular level, and so will continue retaining heat and killing bacteria for as long as you own them!
Washing the Copper Pyjamas
Pyjamas should be washed at least once per week, or around the same amount as your bedsheets. The antimicrobial properties of these Copper Pyjamas will make them stay fresher than most, but you'll still need to wash them regularly.
The pyjamas are machine washable, and should be cleaned on a low heat (between 30 - 40°C maximum). They can be tumble-dried on a low heat.
DO NOT bleach or iron these garments.
Natural and Drug-Free Solution
Antimicrobial pyjamas, along with other Copper Clothing products, provide a multitude of health benefits to sufferers of allergies, infection, Raynaud's disease and more, and will maintain these properties wash after wash. This makes them one of the best natural, drug-free non-invasive solutions to these problems on the market.
Find out more about the amazing properties of copper infused fabric in this clip of Copper Clothing being featured on the BBC's 'The One Show'.
Key Features and Benefits
- Set of copper-infused pyjamas designed for women
- Suitable for ensuring you stay warm throughout the night
- Ideal for tackling symptoms of Raynaud's disease by helping to maintain body heat
- Copper is known to promote blood flow
- Suitable for use in care homes, and other clinical environments where patients may not be able to change their own clothes
- Constructed with copper-infused polyester, cotton, and bamboo yarn
- Copper used is 100% pure and natural material
- Anti-microbial design protects against bacteria, fungi, and viruses to ensure optimal hygiene
- Constructed from anti-odour materials to prevent bacterial build-up and discomfort
- Moisture-wicking material helps to manage sweat to ensure optimal comfort
- Promotes healthier and softer skin
- Durable design ensures long-term wear
- Comfortable construction is smooth, and has no spurs to prevent irritation for eczema sufferers
- Machine washable design ensures optimal hygiene
- Can be tumble-dried on a low heat for convenience
- Available in a range of sizes to make it easier to find a good fit for you