Beurer EM49 Digital TENS and EMS Device
If you have ever wanted to enjoy the endless benefits of TENS and EMS therapies in the comfort of your own home, the Beurer EM49 Digital TENS and EMS Device is offering you the chance to do just that. This multi-functional gadget is great for alleviating pain caused by a broad range of conditions, as well as regenerating muscles, speeding up recovery and improving your general wellbeing with massage.
How Can the TENS Device Help with Raynaud's?
TENS machines massage your body, encouraging blood flow. This improves circulation and reduces the effects that colder weather has on your hands and fingers.
Key Features of the Digital TENS and EMS Device
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for pain relief
- Electronic muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle training and regeneration
- Massages and improves your general well-being
- Two separately adjustable channels with four self-adhesive electrodes
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed applications and six individualised programmes
- Has 'Doctor's Function' for coordination with your personal therapy programme
- Features a blue illuminated inverse LCD screen
- Timer function is adjustable between 5 and 100 minutes
- Ergonomically designed with a belt clip
- Comes with a safety switch-off for added security
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 132 x 63 x 23mm
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
TENS technology guarantees pain relief without medication or side effects, and helps with a broad range of conditions, including arthritis, back pain, period pain and muscle spasm. A TENS machine works via electrodes, delivering small electrical pulses directly to the affected area.
Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
While TENS helps with alleviating pain, EMS helps muscle rehabilitation and is currently very popular in training and fitness, as it can speed up recovery times significantly. The Beurer EM49 Device is designed to provide relaxation and relief to the muscles, as well as aid in recovery.
- EMS Number of Programmes: 35
- TENS Number of Programmes: 15
- Massage Number of Programmes: 20
- Electrodes: Four self-adhesive electrodes (45 x 45mm)
- Output Current: 200 mA p-p for 500 Ohm load
- Output Frequency: 1 - 150Hz
- Pulse Width: 50 - 450µs per phase
- Pulse shape: Biphasic square pulses