Beurer EM59 Heated Digital TENS/EMS Device
The Beurer EM59 Heated Digital TENS/EMS Device uses a combination of EMS/TENS technology and heat therapy. It is ideal for managing many different types of pain, and for regenerating muscles.
How Do TENS/EMS Devices Work?
TENS stands for 'transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation'. Low-voltage electrical pulses are used to block pain signals that are sent to the brain, and stimulates the production of the body's natural pain killers.
EMS stands for 'electrical muscle stimulation'. The device uses electrical impulses that stimulate your motor neurons thereby causing a muscle contraction. This helps to regenerate muscles and burn fat.
How Can the TENS Device Help with Raynaud's?
TENS machines massage your body, encouraging blood flow. This improves circulation and reduces the effects that colder weather has on your hands and fingers.
What Is the 'Doctor's Function'?
The 'Doctor's Function' allows you to access your personal programme easily and directly. Your individual programme settings are instantly recalled and activated when the device is switched on, and you can adjust the programme following advice from your doctor.
Is the Device Painful To Use?
No, use of the device should not be at all painful. It should help sooth any pain.
Can the Device Be Used For Weight Loss?
EMS technology is often associated with weight reduction. However, it is important that you continue to exercise while using the device, as it will not aid weight loss by itself.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer TENS/EMS Device?
- EMS and TENS technology makes this ideal for pain therapy or muscle stimulation
- Heat function for relaxation and massage
- Electrode positioning indicator for easy and flexible wearing
- Rechargeable battery for repeated use
- Four electrodes with self adhesive gel pads (45mm x 45mm) included
- Two heat levels to choose between, low and high
- Safety switch-off
- Features Doctor's function for coordination with personal therapy programme
- Biphasic regular pulses for luxurious massage
- Five year warranty
Who Can Use the Beurer TENS Machine?
The Beurer device can be used for a wide variety of purposes. It can help with the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Calf strain
- Dead leg
- Knee pain
- Muscle stress
- Neck pain
- Period pains
- Post herpetic
- Labour pains
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Wrist pain
- Weight Loss
What Are the Technical Details of the Heated Digital TENS Device?
- Option of using either the heat component or the TENS/EMS component alone, or together
- Total of 64 pre-programmed applications
- Six customisable programmes: frequency, pulse width, on/ff time programmable
- Countdown timer
- Low Heat Level: 42°C
- High Heat Level: 43°C
- Rechargeable battery with 2000 mAh: 6 uses of 20 minutes each