Beurer HD 150 XXL Cosy Nordic Heated Blanket
Featuring six easily-controllable temperature settings, the luxuriously soft and cosy Beurer HD 150 XXL Cosy Nordic Heated Blanket is the perfect way to keep hands and feet warm and toasty this winter. Crafted from skin-friendly fleece fibre, the Beurer XXL Blanket can help to improve circulation and minimise the risk of a Raynaud's attack.
- 1 x Heated Blanket
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Key Features and Benefits
- Heated fleece blanket ideal for warding off Raynaud's attacks
- Extra large size is big enough for two people
- Wonderfully sort and luxurious material for a soft, snuggly experience
- Six easily-adjustable temperature settings to keep you comfortable
- Beurer Safety System electronically regulates the temperature settings
- Heat automatically switches off after 3 hours for safety
- Innovative LED button for ease of use at night
- Plugs into a mains socket for ease and convenience
- Machine washable up to 30°C for lasting hygiene
- Certified to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, ensuring high-quality and safe materials
- Fully tested for harmful substances for safe skin contact
- Allergy-friendly and lint free
- Dimensions: 150 x 200cm
- Supplied with a three-year warranty for peace of mind
- CE Certified flame-retardant blanket
How Can the Beurer Cosy Blanket Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's attacks are a result of the constriction of the blood vessels in our hands and feet. The Beurer Heated Blanket can help blood vessels to dilate, thereby improving blood-flow and reducing the pain and numbness associated with an attack. Cold can trigger Raynaud's attacks, so using the Beurer Heated Blanket to keep warm can also help to reduce the likelihood of an attack in the first place.
Cosy Blanket for Staying Warm This Winter
Whether you like to snuggle up on the sofa or wrap up warm in bed, the Beurer Cosy Nordic Blanket is the perfect product to keep you toasty this winter without increasing your heating bill. Big enough for two, the Beurer Nordic Blanket features six temperature settings to keep you comfortable all night, and is made from insulative and breathable fleece material to keep heat in and keep the chill out.
Beurer Safety System and Automatic Switch-Off Feature
The Beurer Heated Blanket Throw features the patented Beurer Safety System which electronically regulates the temperature of your blanket to ensure that it remains consistent and never exceeds the maximum safe temperature. In case of any electrical fault, the Beurer Safety System will automatically switch the Beurer Nordic Blanket off, so you can rest assured that you'll be safe. The automatic switch-off system ensures your Beurer Nordic Blanket will switch itself off after 3 hours so you won't overheat even if you fall asleep.
Illuminated Display and Control
Featuring an illuminated LED button to make your Beurer Nordic Blanket easy to use and control after dark, the Beurer Heated Blanket plugs straight into your mains socket for ease and convenience.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity or by other vulnerable people that may be unable to respond to overheating including diabetics, those with illness-related skin changes, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied
- For your safety, please do not use after consumption of alcohol or pain-relief medication
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item
- The blanket must not be used by very young children (under the age of 3) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- Users between the ages of three and eight must be supervised
- Material: Fleece Fibre
- Weight: Approx. 2500g
- Dimensions: 150 x 200cm
- Can be washed gently at 30°C in a machine (wool wash recommended)
- Remove from mains socket before cleaning
- We recommend using a delicate laundry detergent
- Immediately after washing, reshape and set out flat to dry
- We recommend washing a maximum of five times during its life