Beurer HD 75 Fluffy Nordic Electric Heated Electric Snuggie Throw
Ideal for keeping out the winter chills, the Beurer HD 75 Fluffy Nordic Heated Electric Snuggie Throw is an efficient and cost-effective way to keep warm without running the central heating constantly. Made with skin-friendly fleece fibre, the Beurer Electric Throw features six easily-controllable temperature settings so you can find the perfect temperature every time.
- 1 x Heated Throw
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Key Features and Benefits
- Heated fleece throw ideal for keeping hands, feet and whole body warm
- Wonderfully sort and luxurious material for a soft, snuggly experience
- Six easily-adjustable temperature settings to keep you comfortable
- Beurer Safety System electronically regulates the temperature settings
- Heat automatically switches off after 3 hours for safety
- Illuminated function display for ease of use at night
- Plugs into a mains socket for ease and convenience
- Machine washable up to 30°C
- Certified to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Fully tested for harmful substances for safe skin contact
- Allergy-friendly and lint free
- Dimensions: 130 x 180cm
- Supplied with a three-year warranty for peace of mind
- CE Certified flame-retardant blanket
How Does the Beurer Nordic Snuggie Throw Help Raynaud's Sufferers?
Keeping hands and feet warm is important for Raynaud's sufferers. Warm temperatures can help relieve symptoms, and the Beurer Nordic Heated Throw provides a whole-body heating system that is more effective and long-lasting than a hot water bottle. The lower temperature settings are a safe way to warm up hands and feet and improve circulation gradually, helping to avoid the risk of pain or chilblains that can be caused by rapid temperature changes.
Cosy Throw for Staying Warm This Winter
Whether you like to snuggle up on the sofa or wrap up warm in bed, the Beurer Fluffy Nordic Throw is the perfect product to keep you toasty this winter without increasing your heating bill. With six temperature settings to keep you comfortable all night, the Beurer Nordic Electric Throw is made from insulative and breathable fleece material to keep heat in and keep the chill out.
Beurer Safety System and Automatic Switch-Off Feature
The Beurer Electric Snuggie Throw features the patented Beurer Safety System which electronically regulates the temperature of your throw to ensure that it remains consistent and never exceeds the maximum safe temperature. In case of any electrical fault, the Beurer Safety System will automatically switch the Beurer Nordic Throw off, so you can rest assured that you'll be safe. The automatic switch-off system ensures your Beurer Nordic Throw will switch itself off after 3 hours so you won't overheat even if you fall asleep.
Illuminated Display and Control
Featuring an illuminated display screen to make your Beurer Nordic Throw easy to use and control after dark. The control connects your blanket to the mains power socket and allows you to easily switch between the six different temperature options.
See the Beurer Nordic Snuggie Throw for Yourself
To get a closer look at the Beurer Nordic Snuggie Blanket, please watch this short video.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity or by other vulnerable people that may be unable to respond to overheating including diabetics, those with illness-related skin changes, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied
- For your safety, please do not use after consumption of alcohol or pain-relief medication
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item
- The throw must not be used by very young children (under the age of 3) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- Users between the ages of three and eight must be supervised
- Material: 100% Fleece Fibre
- Weight: approx. 2000g
- Dimensions: 130 x 180cm
- Can be washed gently at 30°C in a machine (wool wash recommended)
- Remove from mains socket before cleaning
- We recommend using a delicate laundry detergent
- Immediately after washing, reshape and set out flat to dry
- We recommend washing a maximum of five times during its life