Cleanroom ESD Socks (6% Silver Fibre)
Prevent contamination of your surroundings while keeping your feet warm and cosy with the Cleanroom ESD Socks (6% Silver Fibre). These white antimicrobial silver socks are especially popular with pharmaceutical companies, research facilities and medical laboratories where they need to maintain low concentration of airborne particulates.
- 1 x Pair of White Cleanroom Socks
Key Features and Benefits
- Cleanroom and ESD socks with 6% silver fibre
- Helps to reduce perspiration and bad foot odours
- Ideal for cleanrooms to prevent contamination of surroundings
- Abrasion-resistant construction for durability
- Silver content makes them suitable for electrostatic protected areas (EPAs)
- Silver fibres reflect your own body heat to keep your feet warm
- Ultra-light stretch design that comfortably shapes to your feet
- Recommended by health physicians and Health & Safety Associations in Germany
- Tested to DIN EN 61340-5-1 and DIN EN 1149-2
Who Can Use the Cleanroom ESD Socks?
Although these socks are designed especially for cleanrooms, the 6% silver fibre means the user will enjoy the comfort of warm feet allowing them to concentrate fully on their tasks.
What Sizes Are Available?
The Cleanroom Silver Socks are available in five sizes so please select your choice form the drop-down menu above. They have excellent stretch and recovery to provide you the best possible fit.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size / EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 2 - 4 / 35 - 37 |
|Medium ||Size 5 - 6.5 / 38 - 40 |
|Large ||Size 7 - 9 / 41- 43 |
|Extra Large ||Size 10 - 11 / 44 - 46 |
|XX-Large ||Size 12 - 14 / 47 - 50 |
How Comfortable Are the Cleanroom ESD Socks?
The special fibres in these cleanroom socks offer a light stretch that shapes perfectly to your feet so that you have excellent freedom of movement in them. They are soft and comfortable to wear making them ideal for those who need them for long hours at work.
Keep Feet Hygienic
The silver content of these socks contain natural antimicrobial properties and wound healing properties that prevent bacterial growth inside them. This in turn stops unpleasant odours as well as reduces sweating to allow you more comfort throughout the day.
What Are the Materials of the Cleanroom ESD Silver Socks?
The Cleanroom Silver Socks are made of the following materials:
- 92% microfibre
- 6% Silver fibre with 99.9% pure silver
- 2% Elasthane
How Do I Wash and Care for these Cleanroom Silver Socks?
You can wash these socks in the washing machine at 60°C with similar colours and dried flat. They are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing as silver retains heat and therefore could burn.