Ejendals Tegera 297 Insulated Waterproof Winter Gloves
If you find that your hands become numb and painful after a brief trip outdoors, the Ejendals Tegera 297 Insulated Waterproof Winter Gloves are perfect for you. These top-quality thermal gloves offer exceptional protection against the cold, and are made with a soft, thermal lining to keep your hands toasty and warm.
- 1 x Pair of Warm Winter Gloves
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproof and windproof back protects against harsh elements
- Thinsulate lining provides thermal insulation without adding bulky layers
- Safety cuff extends protection to the wrist
- Reinforced fingers and thumbs enhance durability
- Fitted with a resilient yet flexible full-grain goatskin palm
Which Size Should I Choose?
To check if these sizes will fit you, measure the length and circumference of your hand as demonstrated in the diagram and match your results to the sizing table provided.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Excellent Winter Raynaud's Protection
People with Raynaud's may find it extra challenging to venture outside in the winter, as this can cause their hands to get numb, cold and painful very quickly. In these cases, the best course of action is to layer up with a warm pair of heavy-duty winter gloves. The Ejendals 297 Gloves fit the bill, providing a warm, thick barrier between your hands and the cold.
Just How Warm Are the Ejendals Tegera 297 Thermal Gloves?
The Ejendals Tegera 297 Gloves have undergone special testing to become certified cold weather work gloves. The results shown below prove that these gloves are able to protect your hands in temperatures well below freezing.
EN 511 (Cold Resistance)
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Protection Against Convective Cold ||Level 1 |
|Protection Against Contact Cold ||Level 1 |
|Protection Against Water Penetration ||Level 1 |
Need More Insulation?
The Tegera 297 Thermal Gloves can be worn as a secondary layer on top of an initial glove liner for even greater warmth and insulation. The Deluxe Silver Gloves are the perfect gloves to use as a liner, as they are very thin and flexible, and they are made with special silver threads that are designed to trap natural body heat.
- Palm Material: Full-grain goatskin
- Back Material: Neoprene, spandex
- Lining Material: Thinsulate (100g)
- Outer Material Specification: Leather, elastane, polyester, natural latex
- Middle Material Specification: Polyethylene (100%)
- Inner Material Specification: Polyester (100%)