Ejendals Tegera 595 Thinsulate Thermal Waterproof Winter Gloves
Living with Raynaud's doesn't mean you have to shut yourself inside whenever it gets too cold out. The Ejendals Tegera 595 Thinsulate Thermal Waterproof Winter Gloves offer supreme warmth and protection against the cold thanks to a high-quality thermal lining, making it much easier to brave the winter weather.
- 1 x Pair of Warm Winter Gloves
Key Features and Benefits
- Thinsulate gloves provide high level thermal insulation
- Top quality full-grain cowhide provides excellent cold and water protection
- Suitable for temperatures as low as -50°C
- Thinsulate material keeps hands warm without adding bulk
- Gauntlet style cuffs fully protect the wrists
- String lock fastening provides a secure fit
- Reinforced fingers and thumbs enhance durability
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, measure the length and circumference of your hand as demonstrated in the diagram and match your results to the sizing table provided.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
Excellent Winter Raynaud's Protection
People with Raynaud's may find it extra challenging to venture outside in the winter, as this can cause their hands to get numb, cold and painful very quickly. In these cases, the best course of action is to layer up with a warm pair of heavy-duty winter gloves. The Ejendals 595 Gloves fit the bill, providing elite-level cold protection and insulation.
Just How Warm Are the Ejendals Tegera 595 Gloves?
The Ejendals 595 Gloves have undergone official testing to become certified cold weather work gloves. The results of these tests prove that these gloves are able to protect your hands in temperatures as low as -50°C.
EN 511 (Cold Resistance)
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Protection Against Convective Cold ||Level 3 |
|Protection Against Contact Cold ||Level 3 |
|Protection Against Water Penetration ||Level 2 |
It doesn't matter how warm a pair of gloves are, if water manages to seep through, your hands won't stay warm for long. To prevent water penetration, the Tegera 595 Winter Gloves features a full grain cowhide exterior that effectively repels water, which helps keep your hands as warm as possible.
How Thick Are These Gloves?
These gloves are designed to provide a looser fit to leave space for an extra liner to provide even greater insulation. They have a palm thickness of between 1.1mm and 1.4mm.
Need More Insulation?
The Tegera 595 Thermal Gloves can be worn as a secondary layer on top of an initial glove liner for even greater warmth and insulation. The Deluxe Silver Gloves are the perfect gloves to use as a liner, as they are very thin and flexible, and they are made with special silver threads that are designed to retain natural body heat.
- Palm Material: Full-grain cowhide
- Back Material: Full-grain cowhide
- Lining Material: Thinsulate (200g)
- Outer Material Specification: Leather (50%), polyester (49%), natural latex (1%)
- Middle Material Specification: Polyethylene (100%)
- Inner Material Specification: Polyester (100%)