Gloves in a Bottle 240ml (Pack of 5)
Although feeling cold is a common and well-documented part of Raynaud's disease, suffering from dry, cracked and irritated skin is a side effect that isn't often spoken about. Gloves in a Bottle 240ml (Pack of 5) is designed to reduce the impact of the condition on your hands. By harnessing the natural oils and moisture found in your skin to improve the state of deeper skin layers, this product makes your skin feel supple and soft in the long run.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps improve dry, cracked and irritated skin caused by Raynaud's disease
- Ideal for skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis
- Helps retain the natural oil and moisture found on your skin
- Innovative design allows your skin to heal itself
- Prevents the loss of natural oils that protect deeper skin layers
- Improves your skin from within rather than moisturising artificially
- One application provides up to three hours of protection
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and non-pore clogging
- Naturally comes off with the removal of dead skin cells
- Quickly absorbed into the skin for fast and effective healing
- Protects your skin against:
- Frequent hand washing
- Sanitisers and surgical scrubs
- Toxins and irritants
Available in a Portable Version
This 240ml version of Gloves in a Bottle is excellent for helping you remain protected in a particular place, such as at home or at work where you need hand protection the most. If you're looking for a portable version of this bulk pack for times when you need protection on the go, the Gloves in a Bottle 60ml version is the perfect item for you. Small enough to fit inside most bags, the bottle is ideal for day trips, home visits and trips abroad.
What Is Gloves in a Bottle?
Gloves in a Bottle creates an "invisible shield" on your skin that helps it retain its natural moisture and oil. This protects the deeper layers of the skin, effectively allowing it to heal itself.
Gloves in a Bottle in Action
Made from a unique emulsion, Gloves in a Bottle protects skin for up to three hours without rubbing or washing off. Instead, the lotion bonds with your skin and comes off naturally as you shed dead skin cells. This makes it the perfect hand solution for Raynaud's disease users who wear gloves for their condition or those whose profession requires them to wash their hands frequently, such as:
Improves Skin Conditions
Not only does this product protect against chemicals and other irritants, but it also improves skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, scleroderma and eczema. Take a look at the difference Gloves in a Bottle can make in just one month below or read the full Case Study here!
20th August 2015
27th August 2015
2nd September 2015
19th September 2015
Please note that it is advised Gloves in a Bottle is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application. Please note that these bottle may be supplied with a pump action top.