Hotties Quilted Green Microwaveable Heat Pad
Raynaud's disease can be especially difficult to manage during the winter months, but a warming hot water bottle can help you cope. Designed to function just like a hot water bottle, the Hotties Quilted Green Microwaveable Heat Pad provides up to four hours of soothing heat, but is much safer as it does not rely on a fiddly stopper. It can therefore be brought with you to bed or even when you travel.
Click here to purchase a replacement Thermal Sleeve Insert for this Hottie
- 1 x Quilted Green Hotties
- 1 x Hotties Thermal Pack
How Does the Hotties Help to Relieve Aches and Pains?
By stimulating the flow of oxygen and nutrients affected area, heat can encourage the body to heal and release stiffness, while simultaneously interrupting pain signals to the brain. This can be used to treat anything from period pain to arthritis and back pain.
How Do I Use the Hotties Heat Pad?
The Hotties Heat Pad is very easy to prepare and use. Some brief instructions can be found below:
- Take the heat pack out of its fabric cover if it stops it from rotating
- Place it in your microwave, allowing the table to turn
- Set your microwave according to the table below
- Flip you Hotties over halfway through heating
- Allow to stand for a minute before use
Read the instructions provided with your Hotties heat pad thoroughly the first time you use it.
How Long Should I Heat My Hotties Warmer For?
It is best to heat your Hotties warmer from cold, following the timing guidelines in the table below. So you won't have to re-heat your Hotties heat pad while it's still cooling down, you might want to have two so you can alternate between them.
|Microwave Code ||Power Level (IEC 705) ||Recommended Heating Time |
|B ||650 Watts ||3.5 Minutes |
|C or D ||750 Watts ||3 Minutes |
|D or E ||850 Watts ||2.5 Minutes |
|E ||1000 Watts ||2 Minutes |
How Does the Hotties Work?
Every Hotties warmer contains a combination of plant based materials and water which are safely sealed inside its heat pack. As the liquid does not slosh around as much as it might in a hot water bottle, heat does not escape from the pack as easily, meaning it stays warmer for longer.
Can I Buy Replacement Hotties Thermal Inserts?
A spare or replacement Hotties heat pack is available for purchase. You can add the Hotties Replacement Thermal Inserts to your order by selecting them with the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Is the Hotties Safe to Use?
Hotties are very safe compared to many heat packs on the market as they don't contain any gels or seeds, and won't explode if heated too much. However, you should always use your Hotties Replacement Pack with the Hotties cover supplied to avoid burning yourself.
Who Can Safely Use the Green Hotties Heat Pad?
The Hotties Microwaveable Hot Water Bottle should be very safe for use by most people. However, if you have Diabetes or a general lack of physical sensation, speak to your doctor before use.
Can I Wash My Hotties Cover?
To keep your Hotties cover clean and fresh, you can machine wash it whenever necessary. Simply place it on a cool-temperature wash (max. 40°C) with similarly coloured clothing.
Features of the Quilted Hotties Heat Pad
- Does not contain any wheat, gels or waxes
- Perfect for young children or elderly at higher risk of burns
- Long-lasting, reusable design
- Offers pain relief in addition to warmth
- Contains uniquely designed Hotties heat pack
- Heat helps to relax muscles and soothe joints
- Once microwaved, Hotties pack will provide hours of warmth
- Offers effective relief from pain in the back, joints, tummy and more
- Will never need to be refilled, so saves water and energy
- CE registered as a Class 1 medical device for heat therapy
- Hand Made Quilted Cotton
- Machine Washable
- Dimensions: approx. 33cm x 22cm x 2cm