Portwest DX4 Softshell Work Jacket (DX474)
With a sport inspired design, the Portwest DX4 Softshell Work Jacket (DX474) has a high-quality waterproof fabric to keep you stylish and protected from cold wet weather in order to prevent a Raynaud's disease flare-up. Lightweight, the DX474 jacket features pre-bent sleeves that help increase freedom of movement – making it ideal for both work and leisure activities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Breathable, lightweight waterproof work jacket to protect you in wet conditions
- Highly water-resistant fabric finish allows water beads to simply roll away
- Pre-bent sleeves increase freedom of movement
- Chin guard provides added comfort and warmth for your neck and chin
- Reflective piping increases visibility, even in rainy conditions
- Taped seams provide additional protection against water ingress
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Includes seven pockets (including chest pockets and internal pocket) for ample storage
- Adjustable drawcord waistline lets you tailor your fit for your needs
- Dedicated phone pocket keeps your electronics dry
How Can the DX474 Work Jacket Help with Raynaud's Disease?
If you suffer from Raynaud's disease and work in physically demanding outdoor jobs such as construction or scaffolding, the last thing you want to happen is to have a painful Raynaud's flare up due to cold wet weather.
Rain and wind make temperatures feel very cold, but The Portwest DX474 will ensure you are kept dry from rain and protected from wind so that you can hold onto as much heat as possible whilst you work, and therefore prevent a painful Raynaud's disease flare-up.
Which Size is Right for Me?
To purchase the right size, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once you've done this, you can choose your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||36 - 38" |
|Medium ||39 - 41" |
|Large ||42 - 44" |
|Extra Large ||46 - 48" |
|XX Large ||49 - 52" |
What Conditions Can the Portwest Work Jacket Protect Me From?
The Portwest Work Jacket offers optimum protection during all kinds of conditions during the autumn and winter such as:
- Rain (waterproof)
- Wind (windproof)
- Dark conditions (reflective trim)
With its high visibility piping on its back, the Portwest Softshell Work Jacket helps to keep you visible in the dark.
- Shell Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, laminated to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 310g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Mesh 165g