Portwest DX460 DX4 Waterproof Men's Thermal Jacket
A winter essential, the Portwest Dx460 DX4 Waterproof Men's Thermal Jacket is made from high quality fabrics to protect you in the harshest cold weather. Fully lined and padded to trap heat, waterproof and hooded, the Portwest DX4 jacket offers complete winter protection to keep Raynaud's disease under control.
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproof thermal jacket to keep both the rain and cold away
- Fully lined and padded to trap heat
- Highly water-resistant fabric finish allowing water beads to simply roll away
- Dynamic stretch and highly insulating fabric for warmth and maximum comfort
- Raglan pre-bent sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- 5 zipped pockets (inc. chest pockets and internal pocket) for ample storage
- Detachable hood for functionality
- Curved back hem for added protection
What Weather Can the Portwest DX460 DX4 Thermal Jacket Protect Me From?
The Portwest DX4 Thermal Jacket offers optimum complete protection during all kinds of winter conditions. It protects you from a number of conditions such as:
- Rain (waterproof)
- Cold (thermal) - Especially if you suffer from Raynaud's Disease
- Dark conditions (reflective trim)
- Wind (windproof lining and hood)
Which Size is Right for Me?
To purchase the right size, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once you've done this, you can choose your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|36 - 38"
|39 - 41"
|42 - 44"
|46 - 48"
|49 - 52"
Complete Winter Protection
For complete winter protection, the Portwest DX460 DX4 Thermal Jacket has a highly-water resistant fabric finish that keeps rain and water from soaking through your jacket, as well as a detachable hood, and taped seams to keep water from seeping through. These features along with a fully padded lining to trap heat, all combine to help you keep Raynaud's disease under control.
Reflective in the Dark
As an added bonus the reflective trim on this men's winter jacket keeps you visible in the dark to ensure safety.
Five zipped pockets on the Portwest DX4 Jacket allows you to keep all your valuables safe with you whilst outdoors. Two zipped chest pockets also feature on this thermal jacket for added convenience.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester Stretch 2 Layer, 150D PU Transfer Membrane 140g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Stretch Pongee Lining 80g
- Additional Filling Fabric Info:
- Body: 100% Polyester 140g
- Sleeves: 100% Polyester 60g
- Hood and Collar: 100% Polyester 40g
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm)