Portwest S547 Raynaud's Syndrome Heated Jacket
Keeping the cold out is the first step to stopping Raynaud's, but sometimes a pair of gloves or socks aren't enough to warm the rest of your body and prevent a Raynaud's flare-up. Featuring embedded carbon fibre heated panels and innovative Insulatex lining, the Portwest S547 Raynaud's Syndrome Heated Jacket keeps you warm on chilly days, utilising a rechargeable battery that offers 3-10 hours of heat.
How Does the Portwest S547 Help with Raynaud's?
Cold weather is the most obvious trigger for Raynaud's symptoms, and your first point-of-call might be to put on a pair of warm gloves or socks – but keeping your whole body warm is essential for keeping sensory reactions to cold from going into overdrive. That's why the Portwest S547 is designed to keep your torso, arms and back toasty, drawing on the benefits of an imbedded heater and innovative insulation for full body warmth in minutes.
Who Else Can Benefit from the Portwest S547 Heated Jacket
The Portwest S547 Jacket provides excellent thermal qualities in cold conditions. Aside from Raynaud's sufferers, this jacket is ideal for:
- Winter Sports
- Elderly Patients
Features and Benefits
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Elasticated cuffs for a secure fit
- Zipped pockets for security
- Front zip opening for easy access
- Premium water-resistant fabric
- Three pockets for ample storage
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Inner soft Insulatex lining offering warmth and comfort
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Interchangeable zip pullers in blue, red and lime green are supplied to suit you best
- Powered by a rechargeable battery which ensures 3-10 hours of heat
What Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size, please measure the circumference around the widest part of your chest and consult the table below.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|3X-Large ||136 - 140cm |
How Does the S547 Heated Jacket Work?
Carbon fibre heated panels are embedded into this padded jacket to bring extra warmth and comfort to the wearer. The jacket also has three heat settings controlled by a button at the chest and includes a rechargeable battery that offers 3 - 10 hours of heat. This technology is what makes this jacket truly special.
What Is Insulatex?
Insulatex is a specially developed insulating material by Portwest, which will trap warm air and keep the wearer warm and protected from the harshest of weather.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester 65g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 65g
- Filling Fabric: Insulatex Lining 260g
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |