Portwest F414 Iona Navy Thermal Bodywarmer
The Portwest F414 Iona Navy Thermal Bodywarmer is a versatile option for outdoor protection, ensuring you remain warm in colder conditions without compromising on your comfort. Fully lined and padded, this bodywarmer traps heat, offering excellent thermal protection when the temperatures drop, and has a flexible material to allow for unrestricted movement as you complete daily activities. To heighten your safety, it also features reflective tape on the front and back, to improve your visibility in darker environments.
Which Sizes Are Available?
The Iona Bodywarmer is available in six sizes to fit a wide range of shapes and sizes. To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference of your chest (as shown in the diagram below) and match the measurement to the table below.
|Size ||Chest Circumference |
|Small ||36 - 38" (92 - 96cm) |
|Medium ||40 - 41" (100 - 104cm) |
|Large ||42 - 44" (108 - 112cm) |
|Extra Large ||46 - 48" (116 - 124cm) |
|XX-Large ||50 - 52" (128 - 132cm) |
|3X-Large ||54 - 55" (136 - 140cm) |
Why Choose the Portwest F414 Thermal Bodywarmer?
The Portwest Iona Bodywarmer offers a range of features that make it ideal for a number of outdoor activities, including:
- Better Thermal Comfort: This bodywarmer is ideal as an insulative layer to trap heat and help you keep warm as it is finished with a warm and cosy underlayer of fleece. This can contribute to better thermal comfort, reducing the risk of cold-related illnesses and fatigue.
- Increased Comfort: The F414 Bodywarmer provides greater freedom of movement and insulation thanks to its lightweight flexible material, especially in cold weather or indoor environments without heating.
- Enhanced mobility: Crafted from durable, stretchy material, this bodywarmer allows for more unrestricted movement, which can be beneficial when a high level of mobility and flexibility is required. It can facilitate greater agility and range of motion, making it easier to complete activities such as hiking or jogging.
- Convenience and Practicality: Featuring nine pockets, this bodywarmer is ideal for tasks that require storage of personal and valuable items.
Excellent Thermal Protection
The F414 Thermal Bodywarmer is fully lined and padded, providing excellent insulation in cold conditions. For individuals who struggle with conditions such as Raynaud's, this bodywarmer is a great way to maximise your comfort outdoors, and prevent the development of symptoms.
Flexible Fabric for Maximum Comfort and Agility
Restrictive clothing is frustrating to wear for activities that require full agility, and can contribute to fatigue. Constructed from lightweight stretch fabric, the Portwest Iona Bodywarmer allows for both ease of movement and maximum comfort.
Featuring nine pockets, including an ID pocket, the Iona Navy Bodywarmer grants you a generous amount of storage for your valuable items, and reduces the need to bring a bag on your outings for maximum convenience.
Enhanced Safety Outdoors
For individuals who enjoy an evening stroll or a late night run, this bodywarmer is the perfect way to improve your safety. With reflective tape plastered on the front and back of the gilet, you can remain visible to other pedestrians and drivers at all times.
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- See label for dry cleaning specifications
- Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Twill
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester