Portwest S415 Classic Navy Bodywarmer
Boasting a practical and protective design, the Portwest S415 Classic Navy Bodywarmer is an essential solution for combatting challenging weather conditions. With a lined and padded construction, this bodywarmer offers excellent thermal protection against the cold, and the practical, adjustable design ensures you can complete daily activities with ease.
- 1 x Portwest S415 Bodywarmer
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, please measure the circumference of your chest as outlined below. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are between sizes, we would recommend selecting the larger size.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Extra Small ||80 - 88cm |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
What Can the S415 Classic Bodywarmer Do to Help Me?
The bodywarmer has several helpful features:
- Thermal: Fully lined and padded for insulation, with handwarmer pockets for additional warmth
- Showerproof: Texpel water resistant fabric finish protects this garment from showers, storm flap front for further protection
- Functional: Six pockets for storage, including phone pocket and pen division
- Secure: Drawcord adjustable hem for secure fit and easy-access stud front opening
Who Can Benefit From the S415 Bodywarmer?
The Navy Bodywarmer is ideal for use outdoors in cold or rainy conditions. With other useful features, such as multiple pockets and an adjustable hem, this jacket can be tailored to your needs and is a great way to store away valuables.
For individuals with conditions such as Raynaud's, this bodywarmer is a great way to layer up when outdoors, to prevent the development of symptoms and discomfort associated with this and similar conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed to retain heat with a lined and padded construction
- Water-resistant outer shell protects against poor weather conditions
- Multiple storage pockets provide ample space for valuables
- Adjustable hem allows for personalised, secure fit, maximising comfort
- Includes handwarmer pockets for extra comfort outdoors
- Ideal solution for managing symptoms associated with Raynaud's
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The Bodywarmer features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, PVC Coated (160g)
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester (60g)
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester (200g)